Home Community General Football Weekend Football – Gameweek 10

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

This week kicks off with Crystal Palace versus Newcastle, the Friday Night Game at 8pm.

The Deadline to get this weeks Teams in for Fantasy Football is 18:30 today.

Great Block Fixtures on TV spread over Saturday, Sunday, and Monday so above all, continue to Enjoy 🙂

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

I dont want to create a thread for this but I was on Youtube and saw this. it’s good to remind yourselves that match fixing is a real thing : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWnsrTx9Y6E

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Still no sign of Thiago bsck for us but I expect us to put in a good performance tomorrow

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Looking forward to Tomorrow and hopefully, All Points. We need to put Wednesday behind us and just Purely Focus, putting the Graft in.

Unfortunately, the injuries are stacked against us. Everton effectively got away with Murder and the Refereeing was Atrocious, but we have to just try and move forward and forget about them.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Very good result for Newcastle. Wilson doing very well there

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Anonymous

Newcastle were described as a pure rubbish team against Chelsea last week, now again everyone saying they doing very well. Make up your biased minds.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Anonymous

I predict spectators will still have to pay for a seat but instead of having their asses at any stadium their faces will be on a monitor, monitors with the individuals audible sounds will occupy every single spectator seat, it’s almost the same. Maybe just need a conductor.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Chelsea’s 1,000 game under Abramovich on Sunday v Spurs.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    sean the sailor
                    Participant

I said it was a great result for Newcastle as they are poor which we saw last week againest Chelsea moos you absolute troll

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Anonymous

Still no Thiago? Jesus… I mean I am glad that he’s not out for the season like Van Dijk, I am still bitter about that Everton team but I’m thinking that the club haven’t quite divulged the severity of Thiago’s injury. He was initially only going to be out for 2 weeks or so. They said it was “just an impact injury” but here we are still waiting.

Still, looking for ward to the games, bit hungover for the Liverpool match but we’ll manage 😛

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

No matip. Need big games from Philips abd Williams at right back

No mane either.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Anonymous

No Matip!… OMG this is the worst of them. He’s been brilliant since stepping in and the young lads arent going to be up to the job. I hope it’s only a rest and not an injury. I guess we have Fabinho there to partner one of the lads but this is getting really alarming now. Sean, as you said we might actually need 2 CBs in January. We definitely need 1 thats for sure.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

Trent didnt make the bench either… these are strange times. we’re so depleted it’s unreal.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              threeps
                              Participant

There’s a mole at anfield and this time we cannot blame HH and his intriguing Lucas connections. I heard this line up last night and every game so far this twitter person has got it spot on at least 8 hours prior to kick off. I’m sure they know how damaging this can be to the team but likely don’t care one bit.

I can see us playing at a tired mid week hang over type pace and being very disjointed. The team has no time to recover and no time to get their rhythm together in training.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                sean the sailor
                                Participant

Mak taa injury was for a month so maybe back next week.

Midfield options are looming a bit slim at the minute

So disappointing about Thiago. Nearby out a full two months by the time he comes back

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Anonymous

What on earth was Williams thinking? he’s just not at all near PL level.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

Absolute luck that he didnt score, was 100% ma penalty and really, I’d just take him off and put on Tsimikas, immediately. Awful.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

Penalty Wide!

Williams has a lot of learning to do. That’s no way to challenge for the ball.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Anonymous

It’s only a matter of time before Brighton score, let’s be honest. They have the key to this defence. The high line is just not working with Philips.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

We’re just fortunate to be winning. Obviously the quality of Salah is massive. he gets one chance, he scores it but we’ve got to improve or we will get spanked on the break.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 317 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.