Home Community Man City Chelsea at Home

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Big Jim
    Participant

Not sure what to expect from Chelsea today except a tough game. Let’s just hope we take our chances when they come along unlike last season.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

COME ON CITY!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        spang
        Participant

I Think this game will be a draw. hope pep will play the best team and rest some players in CL game against Basel

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Adlab
          Participant

Tough game. Could well be a draw. If so wouldnt be the end of the world. Strongest team today and rest two or three v Basle.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Big Jim
            Participant

Can’t disagree with that Spang and Adlab. Can afford to rest a few at Wednesday. At least Luiz is unlikely to play today. ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              paul powers tash
              Participant

We should play our strongest team.Maybe rest VK.Three games in a week might
                be too much.Play Kun for an hour.

The Champs league game should be a dead rubber for me 4-0 up.I think PG will
                play some of the squad players for this one.

Back to Chelsea.For me the one man (other than Hazard) we need to keep quiet is Willian.

He’s been on fire the last month.Would you go for the Zinchenko or Danilo at Left back ?
                Hard one to call.I’d just go with Danilo.Or PG maybe go with Laporte at LB ?

This is Delph’s last game to serve of a three game ban.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                nine nine nine

Just hoping for a performance from Chelsea and that they give City a little bit of a game be ecstatic with a point but hand on heart I can only see a City win.

I will be watching the game from behind the Settee!?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Adlab
                  Participant

Sterling still not fit

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    paul powers tash
                    Participant

Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Bernardo,
                      Sane, Silva (c), De Bruyne, Aguero

Subs

Bravo, Stones, Kompany, Danilo, Jesus, Yaya Toure, Foden

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      paul powers tash
                      Participant

Chelsea. No Kante ?

Courtois; Azpilicueta (c), Christensen, Rudiger; Moses, Fabregas,
                        Drinkwater, Alonso; Willian, Hazard, Pedro.

Subs

Caballero, Cahill, Zappacosta, Emerson, Chalobah, Giroud, Morata.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

No Kante is a massive miss for Chelsea and a really tough game already has just got even tougher.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Adlab
                          Participant

Wont be there. Snowed in still. I too will be standing up,
                            Just watching Brighton v Arsenal. What a bad referee. 5mins to go there. Brighton 2-1.

If we can win today 4 more wins and…………..

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Brian blue
                            Participant

As somebody has mention Willian is the danger, however he is dangerous through the midfield area, a little like what Yaya used to be, and I am sure Pep will have noticed this. Chelsea are a streetwise team and they can be dangerous. I expect City to keep up the level of performance to date so they have more to worry about than we do. Hazard is good but as good as Augerro who appears to be getting better each game, goals or no goals he is always a threat KDB and Silva to take control as early as possible please

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Adlab
                              Participant

We played well in the first half but no real goal threat..Great goaaaaaaaaal Bern ardoooo

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Anonymous

Jesus Chelsea were absolutely shocking.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Big Jim
                                  Participant

Well Willian didn’t look threatening just like the rest of their team. That was the least adventurous display I have seen from an opposing team this season. Hazzard was awful too. You expect a team outside the top six to play like that but not Chelsea.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

Awful from Chelsea. Truly embarrassing. Was Conte making a point to Roman and the Board?
                                      Only he knows but he’s wasting his time he will almost certainly be gone by the Summer.

Well done to the City lads your team is very special and it will only get better and I think this is just the beginning providing you can hang on to Pep and given the financial resources and I can see City being a dominant force for some years and not just in the PL.

Massive Summer for Chelsea and some significant changes will almost certainly be made from DOF/Manager down. Chelsea need to make them all the right decisions.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Adlab
                                      Participant

Nine. He was making a point by not playing Morata and Giroud.
                                        I hate to say it but for most of the game it looked like a training session of attack v defence.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Big Jim
                                        Participant

Good turn out by the Chelsea fans late on a Sunday afternoon. I would be well cheesed off coming all that way to witness a performance like that.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

Adlab, as I said pre game I didn’t think Chelsea would take anything from the game all I was looking for was a performance and for Chelsea to give City a bit if a game. We were awful and achieved neither. There’s no shame in losing to this team but there is shame in performing like we did today.

Having said that you’ve got a great team who will set new PL records and providing you manage to keep hold of Pep go on to do great things and everyone else in the PL face a significant task in trying to catch you.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 89 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.