Home Community General Football BIG EARS: WEEK FOUR

This topic contains 66 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Pagan Pagan 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    428 pts

Forgot CL footy is on this week… I wonder what games might be on the box tonight!!

As for my Wonder-Spuds, an away tie-against the “bottom-feeders” of the group, with reports suggesting both Sir Harry and Sonny are on the plane (hopefully they left Wee “Splitter” Erik at home but that hasn’t been confirmed). Would love to see him on the bench and Lo Cecil giving a starting berth, along with Wee Ryan too, about time they got some serious minutes…

On paper, should be a win, but you never bloody know with this game (or with the Spuds for that matter!)

WE PUT THE SPURS IN SPURSY!!!

#51902 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    731 pts

Every game is on BT Sport Chucky. Bit different probably in the frozen North though.๐Ÿ˜Š

#51903 Score: 0
    steveosnakeeye
    steveosnakeeye
    Participant
    128 pts

Chelsea Ajax, seems the pick….

just to let you all know the mighty Arsenal are BACK to playing WEDNESDAY European football!!!

Boo ya! (yes its still the EL but it counts!)

#51904 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    428 pts

Well, yeah… DUH!! ๐Ÿ™‚

They normally have a couple of the “bigger” games on my “package” (cue stupid comment from Goosey Lucy! ๐Ÿ™‚ ) but I never know what they are until I go home and look.

Still say this doesn’t get that interesting until teams are potentially “knock-out” and/or relagated to the one with the Goonies in… ๐Ÿ˜‰

#51905 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    731 pts

“Still say this doesnโ€™t get that interesting until teams are potentially โ€œknock-outโ€ and/or relagated to the one with the Goonies inโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰”

I agree. The EL likewise doesn’t get interesting until it gets down to the last 8.

#51906 Score: 0
    steveosnakeeye
    steveosnakeeye
    Participant
    128 pts

i dont know who she is but i like ths sound of this lady 8 charachter

#51908 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    731 pts

Stevo, Lol! B****y! predictive text.๐Ÿ˜Š

#51909 Score: 0
    steveosnakeeye
    steveosnakeeye
    Participant
    128 pts

i dont use that and still cant type on a phone (struggle on a keyboard too!) but its all me and fat finger syndrome!

miss my old nokia, could text perfectly without looking! who says tecno advances are good!

#51917 Score: 0

Editor
    Keymaster
    370 pts

Nine, I’d argue the EL doesn’t become interesting until the final to be honest!

#51918 Score: 1

nine nine nine
    731 pts

Ed, Lol!๐Ÿ˜Š

To be fair though I’m not sure that’s entirely fair though have a look at last season’s Qtr Finals they were all good match ups

Makaveli
    #51924 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    170 pts

Liverpool Team:

Allison – TAA – Gomez – Van Dijk – Gini – Milner – Fabinho – Keita – Oxlaid – Salah – Origi.

Trying to figure out what formation we’re playing…

#51927 Score: 0
    Makaveli
    Makaveli
    Participant
    338 pts

Gomez gets the nod!!! Now make the most of it lad!!!

That is a bloody weird team alright but we’ve so many fixtures that something has to give. It’s still a team with bags of quality. We’d beat most PL sides with that.

As for the formation. I think 4 2 3 1. Maybe that’s an over-simplification because of Milner but we’ll see. I think us Liverpool lads have actually got a lot to watch here tonight, not just a game against some minnows. We’re all keen to see Gomez, Oxlade and Keita get time and make good use of it.

There are actually goals and creativity in that midfield and with Origi playing as a striker, he might score. I’m feeling very positive about the match. If we ca get the 3 points here, we’ll have one foot in the KO’s.

#51928 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    170 pts

Yeah, it’s all in our favour – hope Lallana gets a run out too ๐Ÿ™‚

#51932 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    170 pts

Milner left-back.

#51933 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    450 pts

Barca are shite!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.