Home Community General Football 100 Best Footballers in the World: According to….

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    maverick1973
    Participant

Pogba is nowhere near to being world-class,but Mbappe is still too young @19 yrs of age,but very,very good for his age imho.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Big Jim
      Participant

ED I freely admit I don’t see Pogba as much as you. He is a good player I just don’t see him getting in this City starting side. But as it’s the season of goodwill I will grant him a place on our bench ?. Cheers Jim.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Big Jim
        Participant

I wonder what this vote was based on. The past season? the past 2 seasons. If it’s this season then how on earth can Silva and Sterling be so low down. Both have been outstanding. KDB wasn’t as good last season as this one. Sorry but I think the list is crap and probably comprised by nobodies or those with a preferential bias. Just Like the pfa awards which are cearly biased against City players. Not once has Aguero made the pfa team of the year and Silva has been in it just once. The awards are complete f****g farce. I just hope those ****s who organise it vote Sergio on to one year so he can say bollox to you guys and snub their shit awards ceremony.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

Big J… player of the calendar year…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Editor
            Keymaster

? very kind of you Jim, cheers!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Big Jim
              Participant

No probs Ed. I am sure CM would disagree and state that out of a combined United City 11 city would have 2 players. Where has CM gone? Came on rolled a grenade or two then ran off never to be seen since. Come back CM.

The point I was trying to make was who would Pogba replace in the City side. Certainly not Silva or KDB.and he couldn’t do Fernas role in the middle. There genuinely isn’t a weak part of this City first team.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

CM is compiling a list of stats as we speak which prove Pogba should be number 1 on this list! This thread is right up his street though so if he’s reading, he’ll be posting before long.

It is a fair point Jim. KdB is just playing out of his skin at the moment and Silva is much more suited to the City style of play than Pogba is.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Big Jim
                  Participant

ED, I would also say that if Pogba wanted to really improve he should move across the City and forfill his potential under Pep!?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

Matic does what Fernandinho does,but Pogba is a Arsenal fan apparently!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      whoisbeni
                      Participant

Where’s Moreno?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        gjblues
                        Participant

Aguero should be ahead of Lewandowski and Silva should be in top 20.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Singapore Blue
                          Participant

One of the problems with these lists is the bias towards attaching players. DDG surely needs to be higher, how many points etc has he more or less single handedly won over the past 5 years or so? Mikhi-thingy somehow makes the liat despite regularly not making the matchday squad? Now putting my blue tinted glasses back on where is Stones (brilliant this season), Mendy far too low (maybe because of imjury) and no Phil Jones (needs to be in purely for the entertainment value and gurning)

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

None of todays footballers should be in the top 100 except for the 2 bigheads

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.