Home Community General Football Game 23/22 for Liverpool.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

The stand out game is obviously Liverpool v United live on Sky on Sunday.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

Not looking forward to this game at all,really hope Mane,Salah & co take it easy on us,2-1 will do it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Mav, I suspect United will look to sit deep and try and hit Liverpool on the break with their speedy players anything else is a bit suicidal. 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

9s-Thats the only way Utd can do things right now,especially with Poba still missing,our only player capable of creating anything.I fear a proper spanking.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Brian blue
            Participant

I have a feeling a draw is coming up

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Brian blue
              Participant

PS to last….I am useless at predictions

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                sean the sailor
                Participant

Always a difficult game

Home advantage is massive in these games.

Hopefully we can just keep going.

Two tough games in the next week

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

That’s it Nine. We’ll need to have Robertson and Trent on form. Parking the buss very rarely works against us these days and it’s largely down to these lads. Robertson can squeeze in an long the touchline and lay one off, whilst Trent can bomb in pinpoint crosses.

This breaks up buses but it only work if they are on form. Some teams are able to keep those lads from bombing forward but in order to do that, you’ve got to send people up the pitch.

Let’s be honest, they are the pretty much the main reason why we win so much. Trent broke the Pl assists record last season and Robertson was 1 behind him.

None of this makes me over-confident of course, as Utd have some quality in attack. They also now have maquire and they’ve always had bloody De Gea, who plays his best against us, every damn time.

I am however slightly more concerned about the Wolves match. Can we win them both? I mean can Liverpool just win and win and win? it’s been pretty weird watching us notch up all these wins. It’s going to end. If it ends within the next few games then maybe people will wake up, if not then I guess we’ll win the PL.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

Rashford potentially a doubt for Sunday now? Be a big loss to United if he doesn’t play.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Who Dictates this Website and narratives just out of interest?

Mak always seems to play quotation Marks at the crack of dawn and put every other guy in his place.

Seems to me repeatitiveness every hour every day churned out.

So if a team with emotional attachment wanting to win, they have to go through this nonsense ??Blaaskiboo!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Anonymous

“Who Dictates this Website and narratives just out of interest?

Mak always seems to play quotation Marks at the crack of dawn and put every other guy in his place.

Seems to me repeatitiveness every hour every day churned out.”

I am often on an opposing sleeping pattern Nil but what are you suggesting? I mean with with the full force of YOU and your antics in this equation.

If I were you though I’d not be complaining about putting people in their place after your last completely unwarranted nonsense with Sean. You spam nonsense threads and you’re talking to be about repetitiveness?

I have some choice words for you Nil but I’m going to keep them in my head for now. Perhaps you can guess what they are.

Now kindly, shut up.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

You do it all the time. Dismissive everytime.

I dont like your quotation mark arrogant and unthoughtful approach.

I sense some kind of a Volcano comeback.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

You know what, I’m going to have to ask Nil to be specific here. I mean, I do sometimes put people in their place, where warranted. I see that it’s 10PM though and he’s on the sauce and really not in the mood for this shit, I had a very bad day today. I don’t think I’ve taken it out on anyone at all though, so Nil, you stand up and be counted now.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

5 o clock I the morning when others are earning a crust and paying their taxes.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Anonymous

I quote people in order to give a focused response, so they know exactly what I am discussing.

“I dont like your quotation mark arrogant and unthoughtful approach.”

For example : I think you should put the beer down and go to bed.

“I sense some kind of a Volcano comeback.”

Well, one would be warranted with this BS but you can expect away, I guess.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Anonymous

“5 o clock I the morning when others are earning a crust and paying their taxes.”

10 Pm when others are sober and not being a lunatic.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

No need for that Nil Mak really hasn’t done anything to merit it. Let’s all try and keep things friendly.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Anonymous

Nine, I’d like to lodge a complaint against Nil. He attacked Sean the other day and it ended up with Sean apologizing and Nil not even accepting his part in the situation. I called him out on this and his stupid Oasis reunion “thread” and he’s pissed and having a go now for that.

I understand that I’m no saint myself but this guy… I really do not want to fight today because if I do, it will be very heated. I’ve had a really f***ing bad day that actually hits a note with his stupid comment about me not paying taxes…. I tell you Nil, you wouldn’t say that to my face, or you’d be a very sorry little pup. So don’t say that to me online.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

Mak, I hear where you’re coming from please try and not react further.

I’ve got no idea why Nil has reacted as he has and is asking “Who Dictates this Website and narratives just out of interest?” because the answer of course is no one and this thread was purely to discuss this weekends coming games with the Liverpool v United the stand out game.

Nil, if you’re reading this turn the computer off and go to bed.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

Sorry Nine. It’s just this nonsense for me came out of the blue and regardless of the day I’ve had, I am the type to react. I’ll leave it there if he responds further.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 277 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.