Home Community General Football Zlatinated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Loved this… Class player, world beater, serial trophy collector.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43515651

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      srd79
      Participant

Legend! Football needs more guys like him. Always funny and cocky but always able to back it up. 99 % of the footballers out there today are so boring and bland that watching milk turn is a party in comparison. They are all form without substance. Or they are cocky and (unintentionally) funny and not able to back it up (like Nicklas Bendtner)

The only thing Zlatan never got was the CL. I could have wished for him that he got it as well, but it wasn’t to be. But his collection of medals that he was a huge contributor to speaks for itself. In my opinion only Messi and Ronaldo are better than him in this generation. As far as forwards go, that is.

I was one of those who loved it when United signed him. He brought some much needed attitude and winning mentality to the squad. And was it 28 goals in all competitions he got before his injury? Pretty well done for an old guy many didn’t think could cut at his advanced age in the PL.

Had he just been Danish instead of a bloody Swede! 😀

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Shame Zlatan came to the PL in the twilight of his career but he still contributed but he would have done real damage had he been in the PL at a top club like United had he joined in his mid 20’s.

I love his extreme confidence much of it seemingly tongue in cheek and given the impact he made at United pre his injury I can see him having an even bigger impact at Galaxy going forwards.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.