Home Community General Football Week Two: The Dodgy F*****S Derby

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Missed pretty much all of it last weekend, but looking forward to this weekend, the schedule is a little emptier…

Saturday is looking great, 2 “top” matches to look out for, with a nice West London Derby between Brentford and Fulham, followed by a norff vs South between YooUtd and the glorious Spurs.. which really good go both ways with a Spurs team looking threatening going forward but can defend about as well as a ADSC fan can defend his club vs a team (which according to my boss who’s a YooUtd fan) are about as toothy as my Granny going forward and as wobbly as a Granddad going backwards… put your Monster Munch on it not being 0-0 I reckon.

Then, despite it being ages to Helloween, we have the two evil sides playing each other, lots of willy waving all over the place and could be entertaining for a neutral with one team intent on going forwards and another intent on hitting on the break…

Another nice London Derby on Sunday and a walk in the park for the Micky Mousers and the filth down the road….

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

A special mention for Sunday and the Women’s World Cup Final; Real Best Of Luck to the Lionesses; hope they get over the last hurdle and make History.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Well it’s a winning machine and this team are on another level; Pep’s another Fergie not settling for anything less; even banning Grealish from Beer.

This team at this point of time reminds me of Manchester United’s Treble Winning Team and thereafter. Everything they touch turns to triumph.

Villa was flattering in my eyes; can see once the 1st goal is finally in; 3 more scored late on for a 4-0 Manchester City win.

Hopefully for us, we can put all the transfer shenanigans behind us and focus nailing down our first 3 points of the season.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          sean the sailor
          Participant

Would like to see nunez get a run tomorrow for us.

Utd will rip spurs apart if radhford starts on the left as royal tucks in and left a load of space behind

Spurs very good on the ball but shit defensively

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Adlab
            Participant

More injuries and KDB OUT for most of the season.
              Very tough game tomorrow considering injuries and midweek excursions.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Adlab
              Participant

Even the Newcastle manager thinks its not right that we have to play Saturday night. The only team to play midweek.
                Apparently little sleep Wednesday, no training Thursday and gentle warm ups Friday. Newcastle have a full week to train.
                Why do we not play Monday. The EPL have been aware of the Athens match for weeks. I wonder why? Never mind injuries to KDB, Stones Bernardo Dias. Plus losing Gundogan and Mahrez makes us much weaker at this point.
                You all can guess my views.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

But can Newcastle be bold and brave and exploit City’s deficiencies? βš½οΈπŸ’―

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Adlab
                  Participant

Nike..I fear they might. We are somewhat depleted at the moment with our two main creators KDB and Bernardo out.
                    Also possibly no Stones no Dias. That’s 4 key players plus the loss of Gundogan and Mahrez.

But it’s a funny old game!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

Kylie & wasplicker-If United play anything like against Wolves,expect to be trounced.Should have been 4:1to the visitors and the goalkeeper sent off.Going for a 3:1win for the Spurs.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Adlab, in my mind the set up with kovacic is more defensive, but you still have the ability to press thanks to Rodri pushing up. Much is relied though on Silva, but when he’s marked, I think you guys struggle a bit. Grealish I think will feature.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Luckydestiny
                        Participant

Interesting start to game at anfield, wish I had a proper stream of it mine is crap.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Luckydestiny
                          Participant

What a finish from Diaz! πŸ‘

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            steveosnakeeye
                            Participant

Nice goal for Diaz

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

Well it was one of them; Bruce shouting at Neville, Pallister shouting at Bruce, Irwin shouting at Schmeichel and Ferguson getting out the Hairdryer.

What were we playing at?! Bruce Grobbelaar and Alan Hansen – wake up Alisson and Van Dijk and start playing football!!!!!

We don’t really deserve to be in front so at the mo, more relief than actually feeling on top.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

Lucky, my stream is like too, even on a new computer. I wouldn’t mind doing a pay-per-view, however, judging by how we have played so far…..Grrrr!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Just proves how much Henderson is missed; nobody in the proximity of the back 4 from a midfield POV – all attack-minded and Klopp insists playing 4-3-3.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Nike19
                                    Participant

That’s unfortunate for Alexis. No malice, but studs up and in my books, that’s a Red.

Casimero off last season for studs up so we need consistency.

We’ve actually had a pretty good start to the second half. The new guy though for me is playing a little too advanced with the front 3 (beginning with S)

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

4 points from the first 2 matches; Chelsea was a bit of fear and could have ended in a defeat. Bournemouth today could also have upset the applecart so from that point of view, I’m delighted. 3rd in the table and prefer early doors being higher end than having to play catch up.

Can relax and enjoy the 2 evening games now πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Happy Days

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        sean the sailor
                                        Participant

Ye that’s it nil. I’ll just take that win all day and enjoy rest of the games.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

Ten-Hag’s gone 4-1-4-1.

I actually like that as a fan because this accommodates both Rashford and Mason Mount’s most natural and strongest positions.

Not sure why Hojbjerg is on the bench for Spurs. They themselves playing 4-2-3-1

Richarlison needs to step up now that he has Huge shoes to fill

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 148 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.