Home Community General Football Week 18 footy (Including Predictions)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Editor
    Keymaster

Can Spurs cause City problems at the Etihad or is it just a question of how many City can score? Predictions in below!

[fp-predictionform match=”173-182″]

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Quite incredible to think that should City beat Spurs on Saturday City will have a 21 point advantage in the PL over Spurs before Christmas is out.

You would have got very very long odds on that being the case prior to the season starting. It’s a measure of just how good this City team have been to date.

Should be a humdinger of a game I’m going for a 2-2 draw.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Editor
        Keymaster

Bold prediction from Chucky, 2-0 to Spurs!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

I either put the fan into fanatic or the cock into cockerel! πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

999-City are already 19 pnts ahead of Arsenal,that in itself is staggering,11 ahead of the 2nd place,and 14 of the reigning champs.This City team are incredibly good,and what Pep said yesterday-that City can get even better,makes it scary!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Anonymous

arsenal are closer to the bottom of the table than they are the top.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                maverick1973
                Participant

Lol.Don`t get Arsenal fan tv people started,hehe.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Chucky McChuckface
                  Participant

Have to disgree Goose-Wat-Man-Ford, I think it’s our moral obligation to do everything in our cyber powers to push the buttons on the Goonies…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

Famm,I feel ya blaad.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Maverick, even a Spurs win at the Etihad which I think is unlikely would still leave everyone trailing in their wake without psychologically it has some sort of significant impact on them which I think is unlikely too.

It’s all over bar the shouting imo although I get why the City fans don’t want to agree with that and say what if we get injuries to key players. But they’ve had injuries to key players in Stones and Mendy and it’s not impacted on them at all because their squad is so strong.

City currently 13 points better off than they were this time last season and Chelsea are 8 points worse off.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        goatistuta
                        Participant

Shhhhhhhsh 999 I’ll get giddy if we are 10+ clear when we hit 30 games gone. That’s a long way off but if we beat spuds our next 5 after that are very very winnable indeed

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Chelsea.man
                          Participant

Regarding our game with Southampton. I will go for a front 3 once again. That is i think the formation that our team is comfortable. 3-4-3, Courtois, Azpi-Chtistensen-Rudiger, Moses-Fabregas-Kante- Alonso, Willian- Morata- Hazard. That is my prefered line up.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Chelsea.man.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            nine nine nine

goat, better get some anti giddy pills from the Doc’s then mate.?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

CMan, good team but suggestion is that Bakayoko is likely to start which suggests 3/5/2 if true. I’m not sure about Cesc protected by just Kante.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chelsea.man
                                Participant

I think there is these believe that Cesc can’t play in a two midfield. but i challenge that. last season Cesc has played a lot of games with Kante. i don’t think if Cesc Bakayoko is good partnership. but Cesc plus Kante is as good as it goes. especially we are at home and Southampton may likely sit back and soak up pressure. in that regard you want Cesc supplying passes from deep. and Hazard ,Willian keeping their defence and midfield busy. plus Morata attacking. i don’t think Cesc will be exposed here. While Bakayoko was good, i think this game needs Cesc and Kante.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

CMan, not opposed to that team at all mate. It just seems that the talk suggests Bakayoko will play. I guess we’ll have to wait until 2pm tomorrow.

By the way have you been in contact with James? Cheers 999

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Chelsea.man
                                    Participant

Yes i contacted with him. He told me that account had been blocked for life. And he doesn’t want to reactivate. But he said i should get another email and register back. Which i’m in the process of doing it. In the next few days i hope to be active on the Chelsea site. Pass regards to all friends in the Chelsea site.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

CMan, given what happened that’s probably the best path my friend. Cheers 999

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

Conte on City, the title race and looking forwards.

“Where do Manchester City rank for you in terms of best ever Premier League team?”

“It is not a surprise for me, also maybe for you. At the start of the season, all the people said the league was between two contenders in Manchester. They are a great team. They were last season and during the transfer market they reached their first targets and have created an important team.

Man City is building a strong team to lead in Europe. They are a really good team, to have this 15 wins in a row you must say they’ve been lucky.

They won games in the final minutes. When you have this type of run, for sure, you must also be a bit lucky but they are deserving this, but at the same time we must find the right solution to contend the title. Not only us but Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Title race

Time is moving on, they continue to win.

In the last nine games we won seven games, drew one and lost one and the distance, the gap still improved for Manchester City. It is possible to draw away to Liverpool and lose one but now we are 14 points behind.

How hard is it to keep going?

We must go game by game and to look at ourselves because as i said before, tomorrow it won’t be easy to win the game and Manchester City know very well because they played (against Southampton) two games ago and solved the situation only in the 96th minute.”

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

Now we know why Pep is every clubs first choice irrespective of the costs.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.