Home Community General Football Week 14: Demolition Derby Weekend

This topic contains 160 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Hightown hope Hightown hope 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

Some good games this weekend and a Friday Night “Special” to kick it all off. Saturday, wins for the Manc clubs, but at least two of the Top 6 are going to drop points during Sunday with three derbies being played… get the Apple Tizer and Jumbo bag of Monster Munch in!!

Is this the weekend when City extend their lead a bit? Can Fulham put a smile of most of our faces? Can Spuds dent another impressive streak? Will Salahpool get their teeth stuck with the Toffeemen? Can dogs look up?

#28645 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    251 pts

City to start running with the title,would not be shocked to see YooUnited [in the words of banjo!] drop more points away @ the Saints.Looking forward to the Liverpool vs Everton game,very difficult to call it right now.

#28646 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    251 pts

Going for a score draw for the NLD myself!!

#28654 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    321 pts

Dealing with the derbies first Chelsea to narrowly beat Fulham ( hopefully), Arsenal v Spurs looks like a score draw as does the Liverpool v Everton game imo. City to beat Bournemouth comfortably and United to narrowly beat Southampton.

#28655 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    251 pts

27-There is already a thread.

#28660 Score: 0

Editor
    Keymaster
    126 pts

Merged the threads…

Yeah City probably a cricket score. Liverpool should beat Everton. Utd is anyone’s guess. Struggled past bloody Young Boys so who knows? Fancy Chelsea and Arsenal in the other two big ones

#28661 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    321 pts

Apologies everyone thanks Ed and I paid a fortune for these glasses too.šŸ˜Š

#28662 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

Should have gone to Specsavers…

#28664 Score: 0

Brian blue
    Participant
    91 pts

Derby games, any of them are difficult to know how they will pan out, some shocks maybe but it would not surprise me to see high scoreing draws

#28667 Score: 0

sean the sailor
    Participant
    57 pts

Everton wonā€™t attack us. They will sit back like they did at Chelsea

Fancy spurs to beat aresnal

#28673 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    321 pts

Everton are a difficult team to break down Sean and they have a very good Keeper in Pickford and have a threat up front too but if Liverpool can score first they should win.

Liverpool win or a low score draw for me.

#28680 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    60 pts

City 1-1 at HT.
    We never look quite so assured without the usual suspects – Walker, Stones, Mendy, Silva, Aguero and of course KDB. But this is the way it is. Playing in the CL midweek and an important game makes the weekend EPL game that much harder.
    It is why you need a big squad and we have that.
    Wouldnt be surprised if Bournemouth get a result today. They have looked dangerous when they have come forward.

#28681 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    60 pts

Tough game. Grateful for the three points!

#28684 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

And they deserved that, starting the brighter of the two sides…

#28685 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

What is going on?? Sorry to the YooUtd lads, but I’m loving it…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.