Home Community General Football UEFA Nations League: Is there a point to this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Apart from sounding like a dodgy super hero format, featuring Rocket Ronny, Hurricane Harry and Dirty Sanchez, is there any point to this?

The draw is being made tomorrow apparently, without the usual fanfare if a UEFA born idea it seems, and having just re-read the format for it I’m still none the wiser to how this will play-out, other than for various Football Associations across Europe to peddle the games as something between “proper” qualifiers and not quite friendlies to bump up the beer and doughnut fund.

Seems very much a “you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig” solution for excusing the excessive amount of football going on to me!

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Brian blue
      Participant

Chuky, I think current format getting tired, UEFA and Europa, they are looking for more investment by creating the same thing under a different name…..you could not make it up, how inept they are
        Clubs will get fed up with there mismanagement and go it alone I think with TV assist, which will, of course also give more power to the TV companies to mess the fans about again, plus they will also see it as cutting out the “middle man UEFA”

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.