Home Community General Football Uefa conspiracy and Continental Teams

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

I don’t obviously want a rival British Team to win as such purely on the basis of getting closer or surpassing our own club record, but in the same breath, from now on, I’m not pandering at all to any Continental club, especially Real Madrid.

UEFA are a bunch of W – I hate them. No VAR, no sanction on Sergio Ramos, no nothing.

Even when it comes to draws, I suspect, there’s an element of fixing involved.

And also, why are the venues rarely in England? F THE LOT OF THEM. I’m sincerely glad we’re leaving the European Union. I LOVE MY UNION JACK AND I LOVE ENGLAND. I’M BACKING MY LOT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY IN THE WORLD CUP.

All this Money, Marketing, and ‘Glamour Modelling’ and they can’t even get the basics right on the pitch. Zinedine Zidane believe me is not my favourite person, and from now on, I shall no longer take an interest in Real Madrid.

I like Manchester City, and I’ll back them from now on if Liverpool can’t win it. Pep Guardiola is a decent soul and kind hearted than Zinedine Zidane. He’s fair minded and he’ll admit to wrongdoing.

UEFA robbed us of Mo Salah, and nobody in life bats an eyelid.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.