Home Community Liverpool Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg Roma V Liverpool – Weds 19:45

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

First thing first, the Sun is finally risen in my neck of the woods – get in! 🙂

There’s been a bit of talk following the sudden time out from this man Zeljko Buvac – Jurgen Klopp’s Assistant. It all seems something totally out of the blue given the length of their working relationship, though part of me senses, this is the end of the road and we could be finding ourselves with a new assistant manager next season.

Naturally all parties connected want to ensure their focus for this game doesn’t go out of place and so this matter has been shelved to one side.

I read an article from Today’s Independent, and they reckon this would be the line up for tonight:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/liverpool-team-news-champions-league-what-time-kick-off-prediction-preview-jurgen-klopp-a8332076.html

Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Salah, Firmino, Mane

Big task lying ahead for the supporting 3 midfielders and they are going to be pivotal effectively in how resilient we can be tonight on Roma’s patch.

Yes, the tie is open for a complete turnaround, but I feel we hold the Aces, it’s just a matter of how we can cope with the mental pressure. If our heads are screwed on, we’ll be over the finishing line and can look forward to 26th of May.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

It’s going to be a Real Madrid v Liverpool Final and given how Real played in their Semi Final games Liverpool have got a great chance of bringing the CL trophy back from Kiev imo.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Anonymous

Nine, if we make the final I’ll have to pinch myself. The thought of a Real V Liverpool final!! OMG

We’re only just getting used to being in the Champions League and we’re one decent performance away from that fixture!?

It’s starting to blow my mind.

Anyway, i have already made a prediction for this match. I don’t know how wise it is but I just had a feeling earlier… so, here it is :

4-1 to Liverpool.

I just think that everyone is focusing so heavily on whether or not Roma can score 3 without reply etc etc that people are forgetting that it could have been 7-8 the first time. We go into this game with the same attack that blew them away, so it seems logical to me that we can do it again, especially with them having to chase the game.

anyway, regardless of my prediction, I’m still nervous of potentially being knocked out. Don’t take that as total confidence like. i was just trying to be objective 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Brian blue
          Participant

It is Liverpools to loose, should get through comfortably, early goal and it is over Good luck

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

Nil- I agree with 9,all Liverpool have to do is defend in numbers and counter-attack.And early goal for your lads and it is over!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Hightown hope

Jeez, I’m nervous about tonight. Work has really suffered today! Can’t face watching the game in a Manc pub where there will suddenly be a host of Roma fans, so off to Southport now to watch the game with my match going buddies. The odd glass of ale may pass my lips tonight so back on here tomorrow, hopefully with a happy hangover!

See ya later!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Anonymous

I’m gonna pop out and get me some beer too Hightown. Look, I am confident we can do it but nervous about it at the same time. nothing is assured until we get a few goals.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Chucky McChuckface
                  Participant

Got to say, purely as a neutral, would like to see the Pizza-boys get at least the first goal… just to make it a bit interesting for a while!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Anonymous

Hahaha! feck off you! 😀

Im freakin out man! We’re 1 good performance away from being in the Cl final … cant handle it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Lets be honest if Liverpool don’t get over the line tonight despite being 3 goals to the good they won’t deserve to get to the Final.

They’ll make it comfortably imo.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Chucky McChuckface
                        Participant

How interesting would the first two goals? 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

Game set and match!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

And things are now very interesting great start for Liverpool ,Roma out to get Salah stretchered off.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

Bit of a breather at the very least – just blessed, the Reds.

Roma would now have to score 4 to go through on the away goals rule.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

Woopsy – just one of those ‘what happened next moments there.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Anonymous

That’s so unlucky for Milner

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

Get in

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Should be a great Final it certainly won’t be nil nil!?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

Yes!!!!!

Roma’s Aways goals fully cancelled out.

Well Done Wijn – you Sir have stepped up!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

This is like 5 a side football , can’t imagine the final score 8-10 anyone ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.