Home Community General Football *UEFA Champions League Final 2018*Liverpool V Real Madrid – Saturday 26 May 7:45

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

The countdown for what in some people’s eyes is the Dream Final of the Elite.

Jordan Henderson has this unique opportunity to lead the Redmen to glory.

2012 since our last trophy and 13 years and one day it will be registered since this:

Could it be another historic night?

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Actioned packed Saturday The Play Off Final for a place in the PL followed by the CL Final.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Madrid have so much expierence. Everyone points out their deficiencies but no one has exploited them in the last two years in finals.

Play like we can then we have a massive chance. Taa is a worry at right full and lovren aswell.

We can’t hwve any regrets like two years ago. If we lose then go down fighting.dint fall apart and go out with a wimper like in the Europa finak

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

Sean, Barca exploited Real’s defeciencues in the Bernabeau when they won 3 nil there Liverpool definitely have the players who can exploit Real’s deficiencies but what makes this game so interesting is that Real also have the players who can exploit Liverpool’s deficiencies too.

I don’t think it will end up as a nil nil!?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Makes me wonder and think back to how Crespo for AC was mesmeric. We were asleep in that entire first half.

I think it’ll be a setting this time round, and I think we’ll come out of the traps and score first. The momentum could change and I can see them coming back into the game and not giving in that easily, but the number of goals scored and individual brilliances could swing it for us – here’s hoping.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Nike19.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

Latest SkyBet Odds for the CL Final as at the 21/05

Real Madrid
                8/11
                Liverpool
                11/10

Real odds on to win it but Liverpool’s odds are short .

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Blaze
                Participant

think for the 2nd time in my life I will be supporting Liverpool in this game.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Hightown hope

When was the first, Blaze?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

Liverpool are quite capable of winning the CL providing they bring their offensive A game to the Final and they remain solid defensively.

Real Madrid are not quite the team they were and whilst Real look like to be on the way down Liverpool look to be on the way up. Testimony to this is how active Real plan to be in the Summer.

However despite the above Real can’t be dismissed and personally I see it like this if Liverpool are at the top of their game and Real are off of theirs then Liverpool will probably win if the reverse were to happen probably Real will win if both sides are on the top of their games it could be one hell of a Final with plenty of goals and it will then be down to who makes the fewest mistakes. I’m thoroughly looking forward to it.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Hightown hope

Well the excitement is mounting in the HH household. 48 hrs time I’ll just about be landing in Kiev. Longshot, but has anyone on here been to Kiev and can offer any tips, advice etc?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Hightown, it’s meant to be a lovely City but it’s never been on my must see list just stay safe mate and enjoy the trip win or as best you can should it go the other way which I hope for your sake it doesn’t. . Cheers 999

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Anonymous

Not going to be around much for a few days so I just want to say to everyone associated with Liverpool football club ,their supporters and especially the lads on here good luck on Saturday I know you can do it .

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

I just want a red card for that gimp called Marcelo… he’s up there with Lingard and Fibreglass in Banjo’s “Top Three Players Who Can Pull Hamstrings” List…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

That’s possible Chucker with the pace we have. There could be lots of yellows, but wouldn’t really endorse for that type of game, mate.

We wanna beat them fair and square hahaha πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

Nine, y’day 2:25, hope so mate.

Not so much of a wounded animal, but somebody in the example of Dejan Lovren has had the experience of being in a final and on the losing end of it ala the Europa.

We lost to Man City too in the League Cup so I’m sure Jurgen Klopp this time round in his tenure will try and do everything he can to get over the line.

Cheers

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  sean the sailor
                                  Participant

We lose sat then all the talk will be off klopp losing 6 straight finals.

Huge pressure on him now to get that record if his back or he could become the ballack of managers

Did ballack win cl with cheksea in 2012?

We just need to turn up and perform. Don’t freeze and don’t get any silly yellows or red cards

If we play like we can then we have every chance

If we don’t then we will b full of regrets.

The disappointment has to end soon. If have had far to many disappointments over the last few years

List to many finals and really threw the league away

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

Problem is Wasplicker (I’ll put a smiley face in now so everybody is clear! πŸ™‚ ) if you do win, the rest of us will have to put up with you lot banging on about winning Big-Ears 6 times instead…

We’ve all seen Silly-Willy-Nilly’s verbal mess on these screens when Salah scores a goal, I can only imagine the explosion if you boys get #6! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

Chuckster, too right mate; it’s all on here, on record πŸ˜›

Where’s the game where I put every player’s name that scores a goal?

Can’t even remember that? Not sure whether it was Europe or in the League, but that was just ACE πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

Sean, probably wont get another opportunity like that so soon if we fail, so yes, we do need a trophy, also to end a 6 year draught and be rewarded for all the pretty football we play.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

Sean, re Ballack no he was long gone mate back to Germany and Leverkusen when Chelsea won the CL in 2012.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 228 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.