Home Community General Football The Normal One – Media's Much Loved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

As biased as this will come across, the media truly seemed to have warmed to Jurgen klopp better than any PL Manager.

You have to say, Jurgen by nature is charismatic and personable. Opposition fans I understand would disagree, but you feel as though based on this, there’s more and more support out there for Liverpool.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chelsea.man
      Participant

I think you will find out that Klopp has always been class act. you don’t win back to back Bundesliga titles ahead of Bayern in 2010/11,2011/12. he has built Dortumand and nearly won the CL for them. he is a manager who wears his heart from his sleeves for the team. alongside Conte and him are the two most passionate managers. and as a football fan its the kind of manager you would want leading your team. if Klopp had the resources that Pep and Mourinho enjoy, then Liverpool will win the league. his style of play is very pleasing for the eye. i think personally i like him, alongside Pep they are two gentle man, and you will say i’m biased but Conte is also gentle man a very likable character. the only real issue for Klopp is getting the best out of the Liverpool defence. and according to my understanding, the signing of Van Dijk is one step to address that. once that one is completed. you will win the league. although i would say it grudgingly, as that will be at the expense of my beloved Chelsea.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        paul powers tash
        Participant

I agree lads.It’s refreshing to see managers who’ve lost the match.Come out after a game and
          actually say the best team won.

One of the worst who’s never does this is Sam Allardyce dreadful lack of sportsmanship.
          He’s always got something or someone to blame for the defeat.

A few other candidates? But let’s not go there 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          whoisbeni
          Participant

I was impressed by Pep after the match – not been a fan so far but thought he was great. No moaning or excuses, it was all about the football and what we had seen. Great stuff.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.