Home Community Man City Sergio Aguero

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Big Jim
    Participant

How can this be

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Big Jim.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Big Jim.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Big Jim
      Participant

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVtY7uCWsAUZO9i.jpg:small

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Big Jim
        Participant

Meant to post this. My eyes are not as good as they used to be. ?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

Now, that is a case for Moulder and Scully!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Chucky McChuckface
            Participant

Just for you Big J… don’t shoot the messenger… πŸ™‚

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5378795/Why-Harry-Kane-edges-Sergio-Aguero-ultimate-striker.html

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Anonymous

the fact that he didnt make at least in to the TOTY in 2014/15 is nuts. he scored the most goals so surely was the best striker in the league. you can accept the logic in not having him in in other years but leaving out the top scorer in any year is crazy. he has been the most consistent striker over the last 5 years but hasnt always been the best in a single season

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Brian blue
                Participant

Paxton…his fit does not fit and unlikely they will ever pick a City player…make of iy what you will but as you have pointed out logic is never a strong point in football. It will go to a continental player again

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  paul powers tash
                  Participant

Chucky re your article above.Tom D 4th reply down has it in a nutshell. πŸ™‚

So the entire conclusion of this article is that Kane is somehow a better all rounder because he’s better at headers. Harry Kane has scored 15 PL headers, Aguero has scored 14… I would say Aguero is significantly more technical and creative (he used to play support striker behind Forlan at Atletico) – Aguero has 34 assists in 15000 PL minutes minutes, Kane has 13 assists in 11000 minutes. Aguero also has a better minutes per goal record, 106 mins per goal vs Kanes 112. Kane is also less clinincal, taking on average about 6 shots per game vs Agueros 4. Aguero has also been doing it for longer. On the basis Aguero is more creative, scores more often, is more clinical and has been at his high standard for longer I cannot understand how anyone can conclude Kane is better. Aguero for me .

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

Furry Lip… just copy-pasting pal… πŸ™‚

Anyway, remember getting into this with Big J some months back with the Supper Harry/AguerooOOOoOOoooo comparisons, and mentioned the stats are a little bit skewed as they are basically Harry’s entire career vs AguerooOOooOOooo’s time at City, neglecting to mention all of AgueroOOoOOooOOOo’s early days where I’m sure his “overall” stats would perhaps not be as impressive (don’t know, never seen “AgueroOOoOOOOoo: The Early Years).

Anyway, let’s just be happy neither of us are paying Lukkuckoo 300 grand a week… πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Chucky McChuckface
                      Participant

A quick play in Wiki shows me AguerooOOoOOOOoo has scored 227 League goals in 417 games (Argie, Paellaland and Blighty), or one goal every 1.83 matches, while Harry has got 110 goals in 188 League games (including loan spells), or one goal every 1.7 matches… bloody statistics, huh? πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        paul powers tash
                        Participant

Anyway, let’s just be happy neither of us are paying Lukkuckoo 300 grand a week… ?

Agreed Pal.Or Alexis πŸ™‚ Like out of the frying pan and into the frying pan.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Big Jim
                          Participant

Well not really surprising that Spurs fans think Kane is better and City fans think Aguero is better. Think we are splitting hairs on this one. Both would walk into any other team in the PL. ?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Big Jim
                            Participant

Just a shame that Aguero is acknowledged as the great player he is outside of City.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

Just for the record, I’ve never mentioned who I think is better, just been chuckering (see what I did there? πŸ™‚ ) some stats so I can do my best Mr. Kiplleng impression…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Anonymous

jim – aguero certainly is acknowledged. everyone knows he is a world class talent. however 2014/15 was the only time he won the golden boot. for me that should mean he is automatically in the team of the year. how he wasnt included i’ll never know. but in the other years he hasnt been the best goalscorer in the league. if you look at consistency he has been the best, no dount about it, but as mentioned previously, only in one season has he been the top scorer.

its also not a fair comparison with the two (Aguero and kane). aguero, in the prem, has always had a world class support team – silva, toure (for a couple of seasons anyway), de bruyne etc. whereas kane has had a very good support team but nowhere near the standard of city.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

Aguero is a brilliant player. Why on earth Chelsea looked at buying him way back when he was at AM and didn’t follow it through I don’t know but it goes alongside the mistakes in letting KDB and Salah leave.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

As much as I love Harry you have to recognise the brilliance of Sergio Aguero ,I just hope at 29 HK is still knocking them in.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      paul powers tash
                                      Participant

Nice tribute on Homzy’s site.

http://www.planetfootball.com/in-depth/sergio-aguero-curse-making-brilliance-norm/

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chelsea.man
                                        Participant

I think Sergio Aguero is a better all-round player than Harry Kane. he is more than a tap in king. and a bully. he is very skillful player and his movement is out of this world. every football fan would love to have him as their striker.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.