Home Community Liverpool Sadio Mane and Gini Wijnaldum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Makaveli Makaveli 5 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    79 pts

Top Top Draw Sadio and even better having Gini back in the fold.

Truly shows his importance to the Team.

Sheer Well Done Both. Thankyou

#33269 Score: 0
    Makaveli
    Makaveli
    Participant
    78 pts

fantastic players, the pair of them. I think special mention must go to Fabinho. he was a big part of us dominating from the start.

From here on, when fit, I think Wijnaldum and Fabinho both have to start every important match. Fabinho will continue to settle but when they play well, the whole team plays well.

#33358 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    79 pts

It was reported the reasons in Gini’s recent absence. He was basically throwing up and had sickness. I believe he was one of Klopp’s first signings when at the helm. As with Sadio.

Great professionals and so far have stuck it, brilliantly in serving for their club.

#33390 Score: 0
    Makaveli
    Makaveli
    Participant
    78 pts

There’s apparently been a wave of illness within the squad. I heard that Fabinho had diarrhea during the game.. luckily no incident! but maybe it would explain why he was a little quieter as the game went.

With everyone getting sick though, you’ve got to wonder what’s going on there? Their food in house would be done at way too high a level for them to pick up anything but then why are so many apparently getting ill? I hope there’s nothing dodgy going on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.