Home Community Man City Pogba

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Adlab
    Participant

Maybe OK at football but a true pleb. Fancy wishing people to be injured. Stones? Kompany? Mendy? Thats three. What a total lowlife. He should go back to where he crawled out from.
      Disgusted.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Shame to hear any player or any fan wish injury on opposition players.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        maverick1973
        Participant

Really shame a player wishing that on anyone!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

Where did he say that?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

“I hope – and it’s bad to say things like this – but I hope they will get some very important players injured like what happened with us,” Pogba said on Football Focus 2/12/17

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Adlab
              Participant

The French midfielder believes Pep Guardiola’s men can be overhauled but only if they begin suffering setbacks.

Speaking on BBC’s Football Focus, the 24-year-old said: “Some day I hope they are going to slip and I hope, and I know that it’s bad to say things like that, but I hope for us that some very important players get injured.
                “Just like what is happening with us because every time we are having important players that get injured and missing important games.

“If that happens to them as well then maybe it will make a difference. It might be a little touch that makes them weaker.”
                The comments are unlikely to go down well in the blue half of Manchester and seem particularly mean-spirited considering his own injury issues.

“When I was injured I was watching the game all the time and trying to understand what I could do to help the team more, it makes you grow,” he said.
                “When you’re not playing it’s not pleasant to watch the team play beca

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Adlab
                Participant

Shows what a classless idiot he really is. What would he be if he couldnt play football? He would probably………….lorry………..boat…….etc make your own mind up.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Big Jim
                  Participant

Well he clearly doesn’t realise that we have Mendy out for nearly all the season and now Stones for two months add in Vinnie our captain. And now the fool has just got a red and will miss the Derby. Oh hang on the FA might just recind that red card horror tackle as they clearly didn’t think Lukaku meant to kick out last week. We wait with baited breath. Haha.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Big Jim.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    whoisbeni
                    Participant

Bit of Karma for Pogba. Wishing other players miss games and then hey presto – you get to have a rest yourself on the run up to Christmas.

Fully deserved too – let’s hope the FA take some action against the sarcastic applause too.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

The clapping could well get Pogba another game added on. All silly because he looked really good yesterday.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Brian blue
                        Participant

maybe he wanted next week end to do some Christmas shopping

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

Massive miss for United shame because as a neutral you want to see the best of both taking the field next Sunday. But Pogba has only himself to blame.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.