Home Community Man City Pep the target man

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Brian blue
    Participant

I cannot believe the critiscm of Pep in this mornings media, for the incident with Redmond. These self righteous hypocrites, who are they to demand fines or compare with other events, This was nothing more than a spontaneous incident, which I am sure the player appreciated
      If it was not my wifes paper I would bin it, hopefully with self made stories like this I may get her to change her mind

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Brian, Pep has said he regrets the incident and went on to say “I cannot control myself. I have to do that, hopefully I can improve.”

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        maverick1973
        Participant

Brian-I would strongly suggest you recycle my friend,would be a waste to just bin it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Just makes you think a bit re life beyond a certain Ferguson. There are 3 clear egos in my eyes re Guardiola, Conte, and Mourinho. Maybe there’s a link in being winners and fair dos.

But personally as bias as this sounds, Jurgen Klopp for the man he is, is perfect for Liverpool, I wouldn’t swap him for any of the above 3. No matter how desperate I am for Liverpool to win the League Championship.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Big Jim
            Participant

He may regret the incident nine but does that give the papers a right to completely make up what he said? The answer to that is no clearly.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

Jim, tbh mate I don’t read the Sun and haven’t a clue what they claimed Pep said seemingly they got a lip reader involved.

All a storm in a tea cup as far as I’m concerned and Pep got it right imo in acknowledging his mistake.

Perhaps there should be a rule preventing Managers entering the field of play full stop they all do it. Cheers 999

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Adlab
                Participant

A lot about nothing.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Maybe our society has become so PC that the brigade look out for any opportunity with scrutiny to expose or make a meal out of an incident. It was emotive towards the end because of circumstances in how the game panned out.

Just made me think of David Wagner and his altercation with Garry Monk last season re Huddersfield-Leeds.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Brian blue
                    Participant

Think you are right newbalance…the world has gone mad…trivial incidents are now blown out of proportion, usually by, as you say PC brigade and hypocrites

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Brian blue
                      Participant

maverick….I do not want her to buy it, less circulation may mean some of these journalist will be hanging on to there job instead of suggesting others need to move on. They will know what it feels like then. Lazy journalism

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.