Home Community Liverpool Our remaining 8 games / Our progress this season, Jurgen Klopp and FSG

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Fill your boots 🙂

A nice happy and a positive outlook on this 🙂

Got the worse out of the way ( I think! Ha 🙂 )

So this is what we have left:

Watford Home

Palace Away

Everton Away

Bournemouth Home

West Brom Away

Stoke Home

Chelsea Away

Brighton Home

Realistically I believe 20 points is genuinely achievable out of 24. I don’t think we’ll be dwelling too much on this and this time next week, we will hopefully be back to winning ways.

We should be hitting 80 for our own sanity being Liverpool and achieving that I would feel would define us where we are against our most dangerous competitors.

The criticism towards Jurgen Klopp I heard from one or two callers on Radio 5 doesn’t speak for everyone, though from their own thoughts (from just one or two fans), they feel doom and gloom about Jurgen Klopp..

Everyone’s entitled to their view, but there are those who show no drive, passion and hope. That would be striving and aspiring to an AIM which in essence comes down to our identity, what we represent and what we want from our football club.

I love Jurgen Klopp and he is still the perfect fit for me for this club from day one up to now. Sure, he’ll get things wrong. Who doesn’t. I sense he REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to achieve and deliver.

I believe we’ve progressed and are in a better place than we were this time last year for example.

If reports are accurate in suggesting FSG will back Klopp to push the boat out this summer, then with Naby Kieta coming in, I’d be excited.

The World Cup too to look forward too this summer.

Focus Focus Focus haha 🙂

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.