Home Community General Football Notts County

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Heard on the Radio 5 this afternoon on my way to the Barbers, they are supposedly charging £2-3 in admission fee for games.

Not certain of the full details, but I think it was the owner that was in conversation, the club really is struggling and is losing over a Million but I don’t know whether we’re talking yearly or lesser.

The individual concerned candidly expressed how Saturday Afternoons around Kick Off times really is an uneasy period of moment for him as his job is solely about figures and how many of those fans are entering through the Turnstiles.

This really puts a great deal into perspective.

I think as far as Television Revenue goes, something I believe is possible as far a Broadcasting goes, but then, that’s just shooting yourself in the foot because we don’t want those sat in front of the TV, when they are the lifeblood of the club when it comes to earning Gate-money and generating revenue for the upkeep.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Pagan
      Participant

NB, it’s £2 admission next week, also the tram system is involved, their only charging £2 for a journey ticket, so a day out at the footy for under a fiver.

Going to see how many of the youngest Sunday team want to go, I’ll stand the ticket price for whoever wants to go….Pagan

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

I’m working next Sat, but would have considered that. It’s about a 25 mile drive as I used to study at Trent – miss those trams 🙂 Meadow Lane I’m led to believe is one of the oldest grounds around.

Good to see the work in Broadmarsh – finally some investment.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.