Home Community General Football Movie Thread: The Sequel

This topic contains 35 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Chucky McChuckface Chucky McChuckface 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    359 pts

Couldn’t find the orignal!! 🙂

Went to see Deadpool 2 last night, even funnier and stupider than the first… highly recommend it if you liked the first!

#22549 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    33 pts

I’ve begun to watch Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Seems decent so far.

#22550 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    359 pts

Yeah, saw the first couple of seasons over here but then it seemed to have switched channels here and I can’t find it, which is a shame, as I quite enjoyed it…

Have you seen “Billions!” (HBO)? That’s top of the tree at the moment, loving that.

#22551 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    33 pts

No I haven’t. To be honest I haven’t heard of it. But I’ll definitly look into it. Always good to have something lined up for when you eventually are done with what you’re currently watching.

I don’t remember if I recommended Ash vs Evil Dead on the old thread, but just to make sure I’ll do it again. Stupid, fun, buckets of fake blood and guts. Gotta love it!

#22552 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    359 pts

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that before… haven’t got round to it though…

#22554 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    33 pts

Worth a watch, mate. Especially if you liked the old Evil Dead films.

Also on Netflix, the Last Kingdom, the screen adaption of Bernard Cornwell’s excellent books. It’s quite good as well. Not as good as the actual books, but still well worth spending time on.

#22562 Score: 0

whoisbeni
    Participant
    85 pts

Anyone watching is it ‘dark mirror’

Saw a couple and they were really disturbing- was playing on my mind, really weird stuff

#22575 Score: 0

Big Jim
    Spectator
    183 pts

Saw three billboards at the weekend. Can’t make my mind up whether I liked it or not?

#22578 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    359 pts

I thought it was alright, maybe not as brilliant as the “experts” say, but I’ve seen a lot worse!

#22581 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    389 pts

Seen the 1st season of Billions,brilliant series! On Twin Peaks right now,dear God,how freakish that town is?Dark mirror too is a very disturbing one! The Americans is a very good series too! I also have a weakness for Scandinavian noir,some fab dramas on BBC4/online! Below the surface is absolutely brilliant from the country of our friends srd79 and Lord Bendtner,lol!

#22582 Score: 0
    Moos
    Moos
    Participant
    14 pts

This is a Footy forum not intended for merit less cheap thrills low value films discussion.

#22583 Score: 0
    Moos
    Moos
    Participant
    14 pts

This is a Footy forum not intended for merit less cheap thrills low value films discussion.

#22584 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    359 pts

So funny he had to say it twice… 🙂

Although I am partial to comedies too!

#22585 Score: 0
    Moos
    Moos
    Participant
    14 pts

If you guys were discussing intelligent thought provoking films then you can maybe still make a case for it. Can’t understand what possible enjoyment you get from watching such tosh.

#22588 Score: 0

TheBricklayersArmsN17
    Participant
    56 pts

Moos , each to their own, agreed ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.