Home Community General Football Midweek games (Including Predictions)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Editor
    Keymaster

Get your predictions in for the midweek games!

[fp-predictionform match=”367-372″]

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

Remember to get your predictions in for the midweek games which start tonight!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Hope Saints win – want Swansea relegated!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Wagner’s got the two most hardest of games of his career to try and keep the Terriers up.

Swansea are sinking closer, but could turnover Stoke on Sunday

But a point would be enough for Huddersfield and probably be earned at the John Smith’s stadium against Arsenal.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Chucky McChuckface
            Participant

Getting a bit wound up about tonight… squeaky bum time!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              sean the sailor
              Participant

Don’t expect anything from Huddersfield or Newcastle tonight

A heavy loss for Huddersfield makes their job so much tougher

Newcastle are on their holidays and I can’t see them getting anything from their last two games

I think Huddersfield will go down

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

I’d really feel for Huddersfield if a point couldn’t be earned from their final 2 games.

But they could take heart and encouragement from their unexpected result from the Ethiad last weekend. Not many teams or hardly anybody have come away with a clean sheet.

Look what happened with West Brom most recently, and Brighton last Friday so this league has that least expected turn of results and fortunes.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Sean, you’re right a heavy loss tonight might doom Huddersfield leaving Swansea the chance of beating Stoke whivh would save them if Arsenal were to beat Huddersfield in the final game. About time Chelsea took their chances and gave someone a thumping but I would happily take a one nil now and given that Huddersfield only need a point I expect them to turn up with three Buses tonight! ?

City weren’t at the races v Huddersfield somewhat understandably and I would expect Chelsea will be at the races tonight and that Conte will pick an attacking team. Cheers 999

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

About time Chelsea took their chances and gave someone a thumping but I would happily take a one nil now- probably saving it for the FA Cup final against us mate,lol.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Chelsea.man
                      Participant

Honestly speaking we don’t deserve to finish in the top four after the season we have had. i’m even surprised that Liverpool and Spurs are still within our reach looking back they had been in tremendous form. but if by luck we nick the top 4, i will be happy but will not be satisfied.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Chucky McChuckface
                        Participant

Bugger… the TV over here has the Terrier’s battle against relegation on the box tonight… guess I’ll just set me alarm for midnight and check the scores!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

C/Man, always refreshing to read your thoughts mate and appreciated.

If we swapped positions, I’d hope for us to win all our games and those occupying 4th and 5th slip up.

This now very much comes with the territory of our league because of the level of competition within the better quality of teams and of course, only 4 positions available along with the positive financial implications rendered for securing a CL place.

Cheers

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            sean the sailor
                            Participant

Chelsea man, Chelsea have done really well recently mate

Some very good wins and if they get top 4 they will fully deserve it

Can’t see anything but two big wins for spurs and Chelsea

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

Mav, ha, ha I would settle for that mate.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                maverick1973
                                Participant

They have TV in Finland?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

Very poor first half from Chelsea despite completely dominating possesion.

I’m not one to wail and cry about teams parking the bus it’s a tactic and its up to Chelsea to break them down.

I would bring Hazard and Giroud on and go 4/4/2 with Morata and Giroud up top from the beginning of the second half and go for it!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

Always Mission Impossible. But very well done to Huddersfield they gave it their all and going to City and Chelsea in their last two games and coming away with two draws they deserve to stay up.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

Something a bit cheerful at the very least – Swansea City are DOWN!!!!!!!!!! Thank Goodness – hated them from the off when they were promoted. I HATE SWANSEA!!!!!!!!!!!

HUDDERSFIELD STAY IN THE TOP FLIGHT – YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAVID WAGNER IN THE PLACE; You Sir fully deserved. TOP MAN!!!!!

So as it stands going into the final weekend, Liverpool at the very least need 1 POINT to secure Champions League Football for next season at Anfield against Brighton Hove Albion.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

So that’s Champions League footy for the new stadium sorted… now I can sleep! Stumbled over the line in the end, rather than a blaze of glory (2nd was there a couple of weeks back!).

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

Chucky, what a horribly portrayed in essence life though – feels very much an ordeal than enjoyment.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.