Home Community Man City Mahrez to City?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Brian blue
    Participant

If we are to believe the media, I fail to understand how he would fit in. Mahrez is a good player, no doubt but he does appear to work hard for his team and the new City are certainly a team . Do we need another winger? I do not think so bt would like to see a class defender.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      spang
      Participant

DonΒ΄t really Think we need Another winger either. To be fair do we really need anyone? exept maybe a better cover for Mendy even if Delph has done an exeptional jobb his weakness will show against better teams that we will face in the champions League.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Adlab
        Participant

Rather have Sanchez. He works harder. But more so a CB

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Big Jim
          Participant

A centre half should be the priority surely?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Brian blue
            Participant

I think many of us agree, a CB is priority, followed by a LB, Agree Delph doing a great job though but we have no back up, Danilo in that position does not look comfortable but credit to him he does his best

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Big Jim
              Participant

Interested to here what others thought of Tuesday’s nights performance??

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Brian blue
                Participant

Jim, I think it was one of those games where we were expected to win with comfort, reality is far from that. As a team I thought we did what we had to and against a team who appeared to want to get something from the game, This is never easy playing teams like this. True the first half could have had a little more zip but we have to accept we cannot be in free flow all the time. I like the general attitude of the players, they, know, we have won nothing, yet, and will continue to work hard, this we are seeing. It is now down to Pep until Christmas is over, His tactics and team selection will be important. We do need a couple of players to strengthen us though. We are more than capable, so the old cliche….game at a time comes to mind

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

I can see the benefit of City trying to sign VVD or indeed Sanchez but I can’t see the point of them signing Mahrez given the strength of their squad as it stands.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Adlab
                    Participant

VVD? But he wants to go to Liverpool. Anyhow Soton will want a silly amount.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Brian blue
                      Participant

Adlab..agree 100 from Liverpool 150 to us

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Chucky McChuckface
                        Participant

Reckon Mahrez to City is just red-top nonsense, he’d be about 6th in the pecking order and that’s before Sanchez and Messi arrive at Christmas and next summer. I can see Leicester biting City’s hand off for the undoubted wedge but really don’t understand why Cty would even consider it.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          goatistuta
                          Participant

Don’t need him, ESPECIALLY with Foden and Diaz breaking through. However Mangala plus 50 mil for Virgil seems responsible also Sanchez for 15 mil and job done. I’ve got a feeling Mendy will be back in feb so can we risk no backup to the awesome Delph? Maybe, but whatever we can not put people like Mahrez in front of Foden and Diaz, Sanchez is a forward so doesn’t really stop them

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by goatistuta.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Adlab
                            Participant

CB is our main priotity just now. Stones out until January

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.