Home Community Liverpool Liverpool v Arsenal

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Another game at Anfield for us to be played this Sunday at 4. Bank holiday weekend too. These clashes are usually competitive and Wenger will be up for this one.

We however, have back-to-back wins and we’re scoring goals for fun. It’s keeping them out at the other end that will always enter my mind and we’re still fielding players with weakness and prone to making costly individual errors.

Last season spoke highly of our turnover against teams at top end of the table and that league in itself we won.

We have the cutting edge and though we are likely to concede, I’m confident of the 3 points.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

Would like a draw personally, although I never sulk about a Goonie defeat either. I reckon the Goon Show will do will to come away with a point to be honest, but I can’t see them winning at all… but then again I said the same thing about Chelski last week! 😉

Should be a home win I reckon, the Pool lads have really got their tails up at the moment.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Should be a cracker both teams are a bit vulnerable defensively but great going forwards as a neutral I’m hoping for a 5 all draw.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          whoisbeni
          Participant

7-7 and with Wenger moaning about the ref and defensive tactics

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

beni, ha,ha, even better. Games are always difficult to predict but I reckon it’s evens to odds on that Wenger will have a moan about something without Arsenal pull off an unlikely win of course.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              nutts
              Participant

Migs has to start.

Matip and Klavan in front of him, although it’s odds on that Lovren will start.

If TAA is fit, then give him a start, else Gomez.
                This definitely isn’t a game for Moreno to start. Give Robertson a game.

Hendo isn’t up to full steam at the moment and so the defence is even less protected than normal. Give Milner a game in front of the defence.

Can should start in the middle and Wijnaldum next to him. But you know Hendo is going to start – with his foot problem, he could do with a rest every 3 or 4 games and maybe we can keep him going for a season.

The same front 3 as yesterday, as they have their tails up and there’s nothing like a confident attack for scaring the opposition.

2:1 with all the goals in the 2nd half 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                nutts
                Participant

Just like this 🙂

Attachments:
                  You must be logged in to view attached files.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

I like the idea like yesterday of Can given license to surge forward. Keep Wijn and Hendo deep to protect the defenders. Our width in Mane and Salah sorted.

So I’d give either Solanke or Sturridge a start.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

4-4 draw it is then!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Anonymous

Klopp isn’t going to keep Henderson and Wijnaldum back to protect the defence. He doesn’t like using one DM, nevermind 2, and Wijnaldum? He’s much better at the attacking side of the game than the defensive side.

I too would play Milner before Henderson but ya, won’t happen as you said Nutts. I’d be much more confident in a precited win f we had Lallana but we don’t. We do however have an Improving Can, Wijnaldum, Firmino and FBs who arent completely terrible (if fit). Mane is Mane, amazingingest player in the world and Salah although not blowing people away, has had some good positional sense to score a few goals in both competitive and in pre-season. So, if our midfield shows up, I think we’ll win this one.

3-1 Liverpool.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Looking forwards to this one.

Sanchez back too ?

Both teams are capable of storing goals and both teams are capable of conceding goals too.

So nil nil then.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

Was at work so just catching up on everything;

That was just sheer powerhouse and seemingly, one of our best performances for quite some time.

I seen Mane’s goal and that’s 100 million on it’s own. Salah is real with his drive and conviction and no pretender – what a find. We’ve got the balance as Firmino can play central, and as far as midfield goes, Milner is back in his natural position.

We still need to strengthen and we should now look to cash in on Coutinho.

What a win a perfect cheer me up!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            J C
                            Participant

It’s going to be a long season for Wenger and the Arsenal fans…

Great performance from Liverpool today, gave Arsenal the run around from start to finish.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

Had it been the Mayweather v McGregor bout the Referee would have stopped the fight.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Careworkerlfc
                                Participant

Missed the Game due to work so i’ll have to see the Highlights on MOTD 2 later.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Hightown hope

You’ll enjoy it, Taxi, except you’ll be frustrated MOTD will only show 8 mins highlights and then crap from the pundits complaining how shit Arsenal were instaed of giving us credit. We were awesome today, and could and should have had 6 or 7

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Hightown hope

2 things from todays match…I’ve finally worked out why Coutinho wants to go to Barcelona…he’s after first team football, instead of sitting on the bench!!

And secondly, my mole who some of you from Teamtalk may remember has reappeared and tells me Migs is off to Napoli after a bust up with the boss. Isn’t Reina still there? Don’t know whether it’s true, but he has been very reliable in the past!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Careworkerlfc
                                      Participant

Cheers HH,I heard that Reina is off to PSG although I didn’t know about any bust up between Migs and Klopp.Cheers.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        nutts
                                        Participant

Hasn’t Klopp just come out and said Migs will be starting the Man City game?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Careworkerlfc
                                          Participant

I’ve also read that Nutts.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.