Home Community General Football Limitations

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Just think there’s too much beyond of talk on this Website of certain clubs. Just my thoughts, but the Pogba stuff could have fallen into a Manchester United Club Thread.

Personally, when there’s Liverpool talk in our own zone, I genuinely appreciate for our own in community.

There’s Rival Clubs. I don’t want my Rivals to do so well frankly.

There’s never mention outside The Premier League such as the Championship.

I don’t care about PSG, Real Madrid of ‘Facets’ of that Ilk. They don’t relate to me.

Just think more could be gone on here to encourage different talking points and subjects.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Luckydestiny
      Participant

It’s not Friday is it?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Been stuck in a cave haha. The timing couldn’t be worse when I finally get a break from the Spade and Soil.

I come from a World Of Confinements.

So longing for Expansive Imagination πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Nike19.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

But if you want to Chelsea-ManUnited-

that’s been done and beyond Fish n Chip Paper.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            steveosnakeeye
            Participant

Definitely need a slap πŸ™„

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Editor
              Keymaster

Give it a rest Nil

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Anonymous

“Just think more could be gone on here to encourage different talking points and subjects.”

we’re all on here looking for things to talk about. if you want more ideas for topics then you’ve got to try and come up with them.

I will say though Nil, lately your envy is getting the better of you. Chelsea, City and Utd are doing well in the transfer market and you’re lashing out a bit. It’s not their fault that they have things to talk about and we don’t.

I don’t agree with Ed regards Pogba but there are other non-Utd supporters here who also don’t. I really don’t see your stance here at all Nil and I dare say that this is familiar territory here.

In my opinion, you’ve got to stop envying other clubs. Liverpool are back in the very good position of being totally unfancied by pretty much everyone… but you listen here, that’s going to change and within the next 10 games. Focus on that and let this stuff go.

Nothing good comes of this green envy, especially when we’ve won the PL and CL recently. we still have Klopp and a team full of top and some world class players. Utd are finally a good team after about a decade of being rubbish, let them enjoy it. Chelsea re back to being a top class team, same goes.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Heed Mak’s wise words Nil he’s one of your own and he summed it up perfectly.

This has all been bubbling up on here from you for several weeks now and envy and jealousy just eats people up and it’s not like Liverpool don’t have a very good team and haven’t been recently successful for goodness sake.

At the end of the day it’s just a game with 22 players chasing a bag of air around there are so many much more important things in life to worry about.

“Personally, when there’s Liverpool talk in our own zone, I genuinely appreciate for our own in community.” Let’s not go there again Nil this site is an open site anyone can post anything on any thread on here no thread is off limits to anyone.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    sean the sailor
                    Participant

I love this site lol as we can discuss multiple teams.

Don’t get this post at all

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      steveosnakeeye
                      Participant

Just nil bring his usual what’s to get

The man has serious issues

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Brian blue
                        Participant

As much as I love City, when I watch a match, I watch 2 teams and 22 players, that is watching football. It is good to talk about other teams as well and we could do with more of there supporters on the forum without fear they will be talked out. Football is a game we should enjoy no matter the teams. The tribal stuff does more damage to the game than not.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          steveosnakeeye
                          Participant

I don’t understand why other British sports are not tribal such as cricket and the rugby’s ….

Shame really it would be far better to sit with all fans together having fun

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Brian blue
                            Participant

Steve…they have more sense!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              steveosnakeeye
                              Participant

True enough Brian but there is no reason why and you seen to recall days when it wasn’t like this so when and why did it start I wonder

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Brian blue
                                Participant

Steve, I put it down to the early 60s…as to why…well the world was changing in the “swinging 60s”. Flower power. etc etc. Mods and Rockers…the world started to change, for me, mostly not for the better, because,respect, was lost and political inadequacy took over

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  FoxyFoxes
                                  Participant

That’s why I like this site versus others. Being a Leicester City supporter, there just doesn’t appear to be football forums to discuss football in general. The TT team pages are largely a joke (for all teams) as the one-eyed tribal posters descend into cheap insults and chaos and most of the posters seem incapable of having rational discussion. It is actually possible to have differing opinions without needing to resort to insults and vulgarities. This place is also refreshing from the facebook pages for teams as they are flooded with player-mercenary supporters from nations who have no interest in your club and just follow the player from their native country. They offer nothing in terms of club discussion or insight and just question why the only famous player from their country isn’t getting picked in your team. Sadly, this was why I was actually happy to see Mahrez leave us. The incessant crap from his Algerian-Nationalist followers on our pages was tiring.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by FoxyFoxes.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

he just had a few too many beers but I will say, it was kinda funny to see him bringing up the “Liverpool section for Liverpool supporters” stuff again, after being told about a million times that it’s a mixed community! hahaha

Sorry Nil, that’s just funny stuff, no offense meant πŸ˜›

As for the discussing other teams, ya… There isnt enough going on with Liverpool, or any single team to really supply you with enough topics of discussion. I like to see the PL moving away from a 1-2 horse race. That isnt to say that i don’t want Liverpool at the very top but to win against 3 great teams, would make that victory all the better, never mind that the season wouldnt be over with 10 games to go πŸ˜›

I dont think there’s been any harm done anyway Nil. Consider quitting the drink though man. GL

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Mak, I’m sure you’re right and Nil’s latest outburst probably came from one too many beers but these outburst have been fairly constant recently and at different times of the day so not beer induced.

Nil’s major gripes currently seem to be the focus of attention on other Clubs despite the site being a multi club site , that Liverpool aren’t as competitive in the transfer market as he would like them to be vs other Clubs even though the majority of other Clubs last season apart are trying to catch up with Liverpool and that he still doesn’t get that this is an open site where everyone can post on any thread. The City thread mantra sums it up perfectly imo “City till I die thread but all are welcome” that’s how it is and how it should be.

As others have said this is a great multi Club site where views on all Clubs are openly discussed and generally in a very reasonable way from all sides and that’s what makes the site what it is and Nil needs to get his head around all of the above because imo these outbursts aren’t good for him and occupy too much time and space on the site.

I know Nil is a good lad and when his head is in the right place a very good poster and a valuable asset to the site. That’s where he has to get back to and stop all this nonsense.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Anonymous

I get you Nine. I guess with me not being here for so long, I assumed that he was doing better, cause when I left he was mostly fine. Just because there are day-time outbursts though, doesnt mean it isnt drink, or drink related.

I agree though, regards to Nil being a quality poster when he wants to be.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

I genuinely don’t have a lot of time to go into depth, so will try and keep this brief. I come and many of us do originally from TT and club pages. I miss that sincerely. There was a large group of participants. Though in saying that, the experience as reflected on here shows an outstanding all year round participation and preserve.

Apologies bringing underlying work stress and strain due to a reduction in our heads. July being difficult. I have spoken out and it’s all been dealt with and in the right direction. Apologies too for my immaturity at times in not always able to maintain being level-headed.

I liked Ed’s advice at the time which was good for me and stopped commenting further. Everyone is welcome any parts of the site, so hope we can put this behind us and move on.

πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.