Home Community Man City League cup draw

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Brian blue 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Adlab
    Participant
    161 pts

Quick guess here.
    Utd away. They need a tie to talk about.
    It wont be Bristol at home for sure

#6649 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    161 pts

Draw delayed.
    Couldnt get Bristol out second v Utd. Must have had 3 tries so far

#6651 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    161 pts

Sorry got it wrong. Its Bristol away. Total fix as usual. One word FARCE.
    After one home game. Away againto a premier league team.

Absolute joke

#6653 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    161 pts

More:
    The draw was not live it was pre-recorded. Two words now Farce and CHEAT. An absolute disgrace.

#6656 Score: 0

plattlane 1981
    Participant
    1 pt

100% Adlab we all knew the swamp dwellers would get Bristol AND we would be away to a PL side.
    Absolute sham I bet they will be on tv and live broadcast all radio stations as well-

The reason “ there could be an upset”.

Next Maureen will be telling us it’s a valid competition to win as they are almost guaranteed at least a semifinal berth.

FA = JOKE,,,

#6660 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    572 pts

platt, to be fair it’s the League Cup and has nothing to do with the FA.?

Fabulous draw for Bristol City .

#6663 Score: 0
    Paxton
    Paxton
    Spectator
    70 pts

so the draw was delayed for 2 hours, it then turns out it was pre-recorded and all the big 4 teams left in avoided each other. this is absolutely disgraceful. they’ve now resorted to not showing it live as it makes it easier to fix and guarantees they get the fixtures they want. i would expect there to be big protests over this.

#6664 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    572 pts

Not good.

#6671 Score: 1

cityboy54
    Participant
    12 pts

Stop moaning about the ball pep…..it’s embarassing

#6672 Score: 0

Big Jim
    Participant
    182 pts

Definite farce, but we are quite capable of beating Leicester away especially as their board undoubtely want PL survival more than a trophy. Would rather them than Chelsea or United away.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Big Jim.
    #6676 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    161 pts

Paxton. Spot on.The whole thing is a set up.Utd v Bristol? You could guarantee it.

#6679 Score: 0

Editor
    Keymaster
    261 pts

I just don’t buy the whole conspiracy that says Utd are given easy draws to get them through. I can absolutely understand the concerns that people have about it appearing that the bigger sides are kept apart but the Utd conspiracy falls apart as soon as you look to the previous round.

City at home to a Championship side
    Chelsea at home to a PL side
    Spurs at home to a PL side
    Arsenal at home to a PL side

So Utd were the only one of the big sides to be drawn away to a PL side in the last round, hardly a sign of trying to give Utd easy draws! Lucky this round, absolutely, but not in the previous round where City got the easiest draw of the big sides. You win some, you lose some fellas! City should have more than enough to get past Leicester anyway

#6689 Score: 1

nine nine nine
    572 pts

Ed, not too much of the easy draw for United.?

Christmas is coming and the Robins are flying high and looking to poop on Jose’s head at the Gate. ?

#6712 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    161 pts

Editor try looking at our previous draws. If memory serves it is 11 out of 12 AWAY to premier league teams. Our home match last round? Wolves top of the Championship. Then look at Utd draws in League cup,FA cup and CL. Conspiracy? Who knows. As I said before Blatter admitted Euro draws were fixed. Then there is the World Cup venues.
    Then there are the Super Sunday gamex Those fixtures ARE arrangex.

#6715 Score: 0

gjblues
    Participant
    88 pts

I used to have doubts about this conspiracy theory in cup draws but yesterdays farce asks serious questions regarding its legitimacy.
    Us City fans can’t moan too much about away draws: if my memory serves me right, we had a very good run of home cup draws from 2011 to around 2015. I distinctly remember thinking at the time it was costing me a fortune as both me and my son in all cup schemes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.