Home Community General Football League Cup 2021

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Well, Tottenham Hotspur V Manchester City to Host the 2021 League Cup Final.

A Final where I’m led to believe will be played in April. The last time to my knowledge this was in place was when Liverpool played Bolton Wanderers.

It’s a Lovely Feeling in nature for Football Supporters attending and experiencing the Occasion.

One for the Diary we hope in Optimism against our daily battle of Covid19.

I for one am a Big Fan of both English Cup Competitions. Congratulations to Both Teams making the Final

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

Nice game City deserved winners, when they on noone can touch them.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Editor
        Keymaster

Echo what I said on the City thread. Congrats to the City fans on here. Deserved winners. Thought we looked well in the game until the second goal killed us off. Bad day for the Utd forwards who all looked poor tonight.

I have a sneaky feeling Spurs’ name is on the trophy whoever would have won tonight, though. It won’t be a pretty final but Mourinho must be the best final manager around.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Commiserations Ed. By the sounds of the Radio Commentary I was listening to tonight, it seems Manchester United have genuinely excelled to being more Stronger and more like Manchester United of the old.

They should be taken seriously and to me, that means a strong challenge to all the Domestic Teams.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Adlab
            Participant

Needless to say I am very pleased with the performance.
              KDB, Stones, Diaz, Foden I thought were outstanding.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              sean the sailor
              Participant

Thought city should have been out of sight after 60 mins but missed to many chances after they scored. Utd then came back into it and the 2nd goal killed the game

Utd abd city looked very organized but city are some team when they move the ball so quickly. They look freaky solid at the back now

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                nine nine nine

The difference between this City side and previous recent City sides is how scaringly strong City are defensively now and if they get Aguero fit and keep him fit they will become much stronger offensively too which is big worry for all of City’s competitors.

Currently City look the most complete team in the Premier League which is presumably why City are the favourites for all the domestic trophies including the PL and second favourites just behind Bayern for the CL.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Blaze
                  Blocked

Once they hit the gears City is still the best team around, I think they had a few players unavailable as well last night.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

Completely deserved the win,and it should have been by a few more easy.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.