Home Community General Football Latest PL title odds .

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

SkyBet odds 5 games in:

City 10/11 on
      United 5/2
      Chelsea 11/2
      Spurs 16/1
      Liverpool 22/1
      Arsenal 28/1

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

I was just about to post on another thread that Top 6 would be my suggestion for the end of the season, I wonder what odds you would get for predicting that order?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Editor
        Keymaster

As good as City have looked, I wouldn’t be backing them at that price. Last season was similar if I remember correctly. Chelsea’s start was not great and City’s was pretty good. One thing’s for sure though, and that’s that it will be a special side that finishes above this City side. As things stand, and as Banjo suggested, you’d probably put the top 6 in that order

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Editor.
          • This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Editor.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

Ed and banjo, very short odds on City imo but the odds reflect how the country are betting currently, as you say Ed City were running away with it at the same stage last season and you would have got long odds on Chelsea even making the CL let alone winning the title and it all turned around and there is still a long long way to go and anything can happen.

But currently based on the first 5 games the top 6 and the order look about right to me but the odds will swing around according to the results.

Personally I can only see a Manchester 1 and 2 and for me City just shade it based on the strength of their squad and the extra creativity in it but I definitely wouldn’t rule out United.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Rob Tab
            Participant

Chelsea cannot expect to win it again and it will be a great surprise should one of the 3 other big clubs win it, so its basically a 2 horse race with the Manchester clubs.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

I don’t understand the 11/2 placed on Chelsea. That to me suggest the Bookmakers feel against the Manchester clubs, they are not as strong.

A few of us quite rightly have praised Man City’s start however, another angle to view this perhaps cynically is the fixtures City have faced so far such as newly promoted Brighton, Watford, and struggling Bournemouth.

You only beat what’s in front of in which I agree, but the way the pendulum swings week-by-week by Bookmakers and the media industry just needs a bit of a reality check and perspective not to get too carried away too soon. Let’s see developments after for instance 12-15 games.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                nine nine nine

Rob, I think you’re right mate 3 PL titles in 4 seasons would be a massive ask of Chelsea and the title hasn’t been retained by anyone for 9 seasons.

It’s one of the Manchester clubs for me too.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  maverick1973
                  Participant

City for me too,I had Chelsea 2nd,and United, Liverpool, Spurs,and Arsenal fighting for the other 2 Cl places.But until @ least February, I won’t rule any of these teams out.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    sean the sailor
                    Participant

I think Chelsea have a great chance. They had the toughest start out of everyone and have ten points

Be interesting to see how Utd get on when they have a real test. Stoke is a tough game but Utd haven’t played anyone really but they have had a great start to the season and I fully expected to see them were they are now

City aswell.be interesting to see how they get in againest a real physically team,

Very early days

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      maverick1973
                      Participant

City have the best squad in the league by far,and if they go on to win this season,they could possibly dominate the league for some time.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Badfella Type
                        Participant

my prediction is City from United followed by Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          maverick1973
                          Participant

United imho are nowhere near ready to challenge,not this year anyway.Would take 3rd right now,but I know full well that City,Chelsea,and Spurs are better than United.United have only played Stoke and dropped points,any other better team/players and United would have conceded more,same goes for the Everton game too.Our defence is like that of Liverpool,all over the place,to win titles you need defences like that of City,Chelsea,and Spurs.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            nine nine nine

Latest Sky Bet title odds 22/10 after 9 games.

Manchester City
                              1/4
                              Manchester Utd
                              9/1
                              Tottenham
                              10/1
                              Chelsea
                              22/1
                              Arsenal
                              50/1
                              Liverpool
                              80/1

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              maverick1973
                              Participant

United ahead of Spurs and Chelsea?.Laughable imho.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

maverick, don’t forget these odds are based on how the bookies see it and on the money being wagered and the bookies are looking to protect themselves too.

The odds look about right to me City significantly odds on United very marginally ahead of Spurs, Chelsea out to 22/1 and Liverpool way out. The one I would query a bit is Arsenal’s odds given they are on the same points as Chelsea.

With the United v Spurs flash next Saturday their odds will swing around on that result.

The odds swing around based on results and the money going on look at the odds based on 5 games above and where they are now. Cheers 999

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Our owners should be put to great shame. 2017 and Liverpool Football Club already out of the League Cup, should be ashamed of themselves.

80/1.

No pride, no self-respect.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Doc
                                    Participant

City do look the real deal at present, but we all know what happened last year. I think the league will be won either by City or Spurs. United will be thereabouts too.I don’t think Chelsea will win the league this year. I can’t see Liverpool or Arsenal making the top 4 this season.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Latest PL title odds from Sky Sports following the weekend games.

Manchester City
                                        1/5
                                        Manchester Utd
                                        9/1
                                        Tottenham
                                        16/1
                                        Chelsea
                                        22/1
                                        Arsenal
                                        66/1
                                        Liverpool
                                        100/1

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Mikus LFC
                                        Participant

Almost like a Prost/Senna rivalry between the Manchester clubs – City obviously looking hot at the moment and play glorious football. Man Utd under Mourinho though will keep racking up points consistently and suspect they won’t go away. It’s City’s to lose but JosΓ© will be waiting for any slip ups to take advantage.

Man Utd @ 9/1 worth a punt?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Mikus LFC.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Brian blue
                                          Participant

If Pep can slip up, so can Jose, What happens on the pitch at the end of 90 minutes is all that matters not what happens at the bookies who just want your money

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 167 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.