Home Community General Football Jurgen Klopp: "1 Title in 4 years"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

These words were expressed in Jurgen Klopp’s very first Press Conference in being the new Manager of Liverpool.

He’s had in fairness to him, 2 full seasons, but when reaching October of this year, his tenure would equate to 3 whole years.

Had we won last night, man that would have been some achievement from him.

3 finals lost though. Later on, his words were clarified in meaning 1 trophy in 4 year. Clearly, his records suggest that he can certainly get Liverpool to a final of a competition, but it’s then nailing it to the mast that’s been a clear problem.

From my point of view, I wont him to stay for many years and he is perfect for the club. Maybe we just need that rub of the green our way. You have to feel for somebody like Dejan Lovren.

The team I feel will be more hungrier and raring to go come 18/19. Hopefully too, we finally nail a piece of Silverware.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

Sell Lovren,Moreno,Mignolet,Karius,Sturridge,Origi,Markovic,get a goalie in,a defender to play alongside VVD,another striker/winger,and with Keita you are good to go.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Yesterday’s defeat was all down to Klopp imo he’s dithered over Goalkeepers his whole tenure at Lverpool and should at the very least have signed a top Keeper last Summer.

Karius has mistakes in him everyone can see that but Klopp restored him to the first team and in a massive game the mistakes manifested themselves again.

Klopp is more to blame for yesterday’s defeat than Karius imo.

I’ve said it previously but Liverpool won’t win anything really meaningful until they sign a top Goalkeeper.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.