Home Community Non-Football Joshua vs Usyk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luckydestiny
    Participant

Anyone watching tomorrow? I’m gonna pop over and watch with my old man, really looking forward to it.

Really hope AJ can pull it off. Usyk the favourite. Only hope for AJ seems to be to go for the KO and I want him to win so bad. Fury vs AJ at Wembley for all the marbles would be the biggest fight in UK history.

Undercard looks good too

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

Here we go Lucky! Like you, hoping for an AJ win to ensure we’re not denied that Fury-Joshua fight. A Usyk win probably keeps Fury retired too and potentially sends AJ into retirement.

Usyk in round 5 I think.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Luckydestiny
        Participant

Well Ed, it was a decent try but usyk was levels above AJ again. Wonderful boxer.

AJ really embarrassed himself post fight and was so disrespectful to steal the spotlight like that only to make himself look a fool.

I love Tyson Fury but if he retires without becoming undisputed he has not put himself on the level he believes he is on and that would be such a shame. I hope he wasn’t just holding on to the belt hoping AJ would win tonight.

If he is the best he beats usyk simple as that.

Big respect for Usyk, phenomenal πŸ‘ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Luckydestiny.
          • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Luckydestiny.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Editor
          Keymaster

Agree on all points. Absolutely bizarre the post fight speech he did 😁

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Horrible. I’ll never support this bloke now. His Sponsors hopefully wash their hands with him too. Absolutely no humility what so ever. Just threw his toys out of the pram because he couldn’t accept he was beaten.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Luckydestiny
              Participant

Just watched AJ post match press conference. I can’t help feel for him, the loss broke him. He was choking back tears saying how much he wanted to win because he knew the country wanted to see him vs tyson fury.

I think what hurts him most is that he now realises he has dropped out of the elite and very unlikely to get back to that level.

AJ vs Whyte would probably be good for both of them. Heard a few talk of AJ vs Wilder but hope that doesn’t happen to be honest wilder would likely knock him cold.

It’s all over to the gypsy King now. Come on Fury, the UK wants all the belts back!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.