Home Community General Football Javier Tebas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Adlab
    Participant

Something I have mentioned before.
      His comments about racism in La Liga.

Check him out. He’s a prominent member of the Vox party. Ultra right wing and if you read around totally racist.

That’s why he doesn’t like City and now Newcastle. He doesn’t like the owners. Wrong colour.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Adlab
      Participant

Vox (Latin for “voice”, often stylized in all caps; Spanish pronunciation: [หˆboks]) is a national-conservative political party in Spain. Founded in 2013, it is currently led by party president Santiago Abascal, vice presidents Jorge Buxadรฉ, Javier Ortega Smith, Reyes Romero, assisted by secretary general Ignacio Garriga.[24] Vox identifies itself as right-wing, though has been described as far-right by academics and journalists.[19]

More on the net …

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Editor
        Keymaster

He seems a real piece of work Adlab, that’s for sure. Still, I think there are reasons to dislike the whole principle around state ownership that extend beyond merely skin colour. I mean, I haven’t heard him criticize the Everton ownership, for example, and they’re not white.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Adlab
          Participant

He has made general comments about Everton, PSG ETC

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Editor
            Keymaster

Pepe Reina too. Absolutely clueless. The Italians and Spanish general attitude to racism against footballers stinks

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              threeps
              Participant

That’s very disappointing from Reina.

Tebas is clearly an idiot and completely clueless when it comes to tackling racism. Not sure on this is the reason he hates City, I mean I hate them and I’m not a racist!

But Spain has had a problem for a while. I remember at the F1 some “fans” blackening their faces to abuse Hamilton.

Did you hear the journalist ask Klopp if Vini Jr brings it on himself? Was a good reply from Klopp.

Even Guardiola has made a few unwelcome comments. .

Pep Guardiola during match conference: "My kids go to school with Indian people, black people, normal people, people from everywhere"
                by u/zak33d in soccer

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Alfie_1
                Participant

Normal people! What a twat.

Spain has a massive racism problem and Tebas is clearly part of that. He should have resigned or been sacked by now.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Editor
                  Keymaster

Normal people ๐Ÿ˜„. Pep has been accused of racism before by the likes of Yaya Toure.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Alfie_1
                    Participant

Adlab, in all seriousness, put rivalry aside, pepโ€™s comments need to be called out by City fans. If I do it I am biased etc, everyone needs to call him out otherwise they are part of the problem. Racism is not something that affects other clubs only.

All footy fans are the same, none are better than others, but that can and needs to change. Someone needs to point out where their club, players or managers can improve.

Clearly Pep is a decent bloke, poor choice of words or unconscious racism, whatever you prefer, but it needs city fans to call it out as anyone else doing it is dismissed as jealous or biased.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.