Home Community General Football How do we deal with pressure, media hype, and avoiding capitulation?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Before beginning on the subject of Football, I’ve just seen Ronnie O’Sullivan defeated by Stuart Bingham, Quarter Finals of the Worlds. He really did give it his all in this match. Just really needed a combination of luck/rub of the green and carefulness in his safety play/shot selection.

Being Standalone away from a Teams Sport, this would be down to a Personal Coach/Mentor to be able to cope and manage.

From a Football Perspective, somebody on another platform pointed out to me of Arsenal just short of seeing out from a Prime Position of securing a League Title.

Personally from living experience, it feels as though I’ve seen a little too much of Liverpool Capitulating or just squandering an opportunity what appeared to be destined in their favour.

I don’t or rarely have seen this overtime with the examples of Manchester United and Manchester City.

Ferguson and Pep Parallels of the Heart of managing pressure and being able to get over the line to achieve continuity?

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Tugay is God
      Participant

What?

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.