Home Community General Football FA Cup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob Tab
    Participant

How was that game last night kept me on the edge of my seat, not good for the tinker. Yes Spurs dominated possession as they re in fantastic form while Chelsea are not so it was expected. However history remembers the finalists not who played better.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner

Was a great game and what a goal from Matic. As you say, Spurs looked like the form team but the history books will only show Chelsea going through. You wouldn’t bet against them securing that double now and what a debut season that would be for Conte and his team.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

@Rob Spurs certainly had most of the ball. Chelsea, as they have done all season, took their chances well and will only care about the result. As C.B said, what a fantastic first season it would be for Conte if they could win the double

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Rover
        Participant

its going to be a tough call for the final, can go anyway, Arsenal not playing well for some time now but they seem to also have that bit of luck at vital moments. While Chelsea need to get back to those games where they were dominating not the other way around as it is now. Chelsea also have a very serious problem with the league now where it looks like it will go down to the wire. I want be surprised if Spurs snatch it as they are in the form of their lives despite the weekend loss.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Editor
          Keymaster

@Rover Bond

Completely agree. I have a feeling Arsenal may just do it though. Arsene generally always manages to find a way out of a sticky situation and an FA Cup win may just keep him hanging on. I wouldn’t even put it past Arsenal sneaking into the top 4 and winning the FA Cup. That’d no doubt keep him there for a bit longer I feel, which is good news for the rest of the league!

Spurs will definitely become a real threat in the league if they can somehow keep up this form. It’s going to be a tight finish no doubt

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Editor.

React below 👇

Loading spinner

Arsenal will bottle the FA Cup and finish outside the top 4. They just aren’t good enough and have no bottle under Wenger.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.