Home Community General Football European games match day 5.

This topic contains 57 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Makaveli Makaveli 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

nine nine nine
    321 pts

Some good match ups particularly in the CL. Both Manchester Club’s to win Liverpool to get at least a draw and Spurs to beat Inter.

#28531 Score: 0

Brian blue
    Participant
    91 pts

Nine…we all live in hope, good shout but I have a feeling Liverpool will win as well. This is going to be bad news, UEFA will certainly not like all the British teams in and I bet they are working with brussels to eliminate us all together as part of Brexit!!!!!!!! Personal, I do not care, year on year now it will be de valued

#28532 Score: 0
    Hightown hope
    Hightown hope
    Participant
    78 pts

Why is it devalued, Brian? Apart from UEFA being a vast corrupt organisation, it’s still the blue riband competition. It’s still a competition worth winning surely!

#28544 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    321 pts

You’re probably right Brian about Liverpool which is why I said at least a draw. My prediction strains for both Manchester club’s is looking a bit vulnerable currently.šŸ˜Š

#28545 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    321 pts

Incredible save from De Gea.

#28547 Score: 0

gjblues
    Participant
    32 pts

Job done. Just need a point at home to Hoffenheim to secure top spot. De Bruyne, Mendy and Bernardo to come back in.
    Not at our best tonight but Lyon are a good team and will give anyone a run in the knock-out stages.

#28554 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

I think I prefer the Honey Monster with hair…

#28555 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    321 pts

Good response by Real to the Eibar defeat winning in Rome.

#28556 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    321 pts

That new centre forward at United with the short black hair looked quite handy.šŸ˜Š

#28568 Score: 0

Brian blue
    Participant
    91 pts

Hightown…I am only referring to the future not the past. UEFA are becoming weaker, really nothing to do with the competition itself but who will run the game in the years ahead. My thinking is , it will not be UEFA

#28579 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

Annoyed they have to play the PSG/Pool and Spuds/Pizzaboys games at the same time, fancy both of those

And not happy that Wee Viking fella is on the bench either…

#28584 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

25 minutes in and I reckon my Spuds have been the better side so far, a couple of decent half chances, maybe a one decent penalty shout (seen them given for less, that’s for sure!), but then again, the Pizza Boys only need a draw so are sitting deep and soaking everything up…

Really surprised Erikson isn’t starting… going to need something clever to break this lot down.

#28585 Score: 0

sean the sailor
    Participant
    57 pts

Outclassed. Game over. We donā€™t come back from 2-0 down

Veratti should be off but no excuse

Are midfield very poor. Walked on

#28586 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

That was naughty Lamala, should have been a red there…

Need Erickson on for either Moura or Lamala… probably Lamamla now he’s on a yellow…

#28588 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    321 pts

Stupid by Di Maria but it throws Liverpool a lifeline when they’ve not really been in the game.
    Some lovely movement up front from the PSG players. You just gotta love this CL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.