Home Community General Football David Beckham

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    maverick1973
    Participant

Well done to him for finally owning his MLS franchise in Miami.Have to admit,I always have loved this guy[not like Nil loves NKOTB or Rick Astley,lol],he has been a success everywhere he has been! Fully deserved and well done to him!

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Princewhite Yord
      Participant

true he has been a success but never rated him as a great player

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

He’s the footballing equivalent of Kim Kardashian to me, made an excellent career from limited talent and basically grinds my gears every time I see him (or her!).

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Ray Lovemore
          Participant

had a good free kick and thats about it-made his money and fame from his connections coupled with his looks-but hey good luck to him not that he needs it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

Sheila-No one should be compared to KK,nobody! She is a waste of space and time.Beckham was always more of an businessman rather a player even @ the zenith of his career! I think Rooney should follow suit and set his business up in the MLS,if he can stay away from granny hookers that is.Can see CR7 and Messi do it!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Ray Lovemore
              Participant

CR, Messi are great players and even Rooney can play a bit but DB

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                maverick1973
                Participant

RL-Meant owning an MLS club mate,ivesting!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

I’m actually looking forward to seeing what his hair care range is going to be like with the House 99 and see if he actually knows what he’s doing. My guess is that the prices will be affordable than inflated but we shall see.

He’s lost a lot of fans, but I doubt he’s bothered given in excess of 40 million that follow him on Instagram.

I thought he was genuine given Victoria, but he’s contrived as they come. He wanted a Knighthood for his part with Unicef.

I doubt many people in the UK will respect or forgive him for this. As for the world of Football, he is long gone and the World has moved on loads since he retired. He’s ancient history and he knows it. This Miami project is just one big fantasy island.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Brian blue
                      Participant

For me, Beckham was over rated, he had a speciality and that was it. He certainly would find it difficult to get into any of the top 6 teams now.
                        If he is still after a knighthood he should have bought Sunderland, then got them back into the Premier. Gary Linacre is of the same ilk. Just imaging Sir gary, Sir David…..I can put forward at least a 100 names who would be more worthy, none of them sports people

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

Brian, he’s not worth the time of the day – just trying to reinvent himself over and over again to stay on the lens.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.