Home Community Man City Centre half options.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Big Jim
    Participant

I think we need to strengthen this area due to Vinny being so often injured, and Mangala despite improving not being great at distribution. But not sure how? VVD from Saints seems massively overpriced 60 or 70m considering he is having a poor season. Would he even come as a stand by to Otamendi and Stones? Evans is ok but again is he much better than young Tosin. I would like to see the latter given a chance.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      goatistuta
      Participant

No no no to Evans, when we played West Brom we absolutely killed him, Pep must of seen that he was a joke, even with the nearly 29 tag and the ex rag tag. Iโ€™ve spent years taking the pish out of our swamp dwelling friends about Evans.

If it isnโ€™t VVD then itโ€™s off abroad to find a gem and one with wicked pace there simply must be loads around.

Iโ€™d also argue that Mangala gives us no more than our 2 academy kids Tosin and Lebruerer whatever his name is so why not play them

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        paul powers tash
        Participant

I’ve been thinking about this lads.A few scenarios

My personal choice would be to give young Tosin a chance if Vinny
          breaks down again.

If Evans (shite imo)is ยฃ30M then VVD for ยฃ50 tops

I think Stefan de Vrij (also Dutch intl) from Lazio represents better
          VFM than VVD.He’s 25.Plus out of contract at Lazio 30-06-18
          Freebie in the summer works for me.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Brian blue
          Participant

Vid..wants to go to Liverpool…that is his wish…why would we want a player who sees us as second choice because of higher salary…no for me. Currently we have best defence in the table, so no need to panic..letโ€™s get the right player

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            goatistuta
            Participant

No quotes from VVD saying he directly wants pool but if he does then fine, move on, surely thereโ€™s plenty more

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Adlab
              Participant

I also think he wanted to go to Liverpool. But if the facts change he can change his mind!
                Who knows.
                All I know is we need CB cover.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Brian blue
                Participant

He will need to improve on his form this season, no better than Mangala imo

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Big Jim
                  Participant

Reports are Liverpool have had a ยฃ75m bid for VVD accepted by Southampton. Wow that’s mad money. I am guessing that’s Coutinio money ?? Just hope we don’t panic but Jonny Evans lol.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    goatistuta
                    Participant

75 million Jesus thatโ€™s not funny

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      goatistuta
                      Participant

Also Kat joe much is Stones worth now then?

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Big Jim
                        Participant

What about Sterling lol. 44m was a bargain. Just wish they would pass more of this money onto the fans. Why not accept the 20 is plenty away campaign why have a 30 cap! Why charge such high prices for food and drink in the ground.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          paul powers tash
                          Participant

Has Toby Jug signed a new contract at the Spuds yet ?
                            He can join his mate Kyle ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Adlab
                            Participant

ยฃ75m is madness.I am sure we would have refused to go that high.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              paul powers tash
                              Participant

We walked away last summer when the quoted price was ยฃ60M.
                                So I think your correct.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                spang
                                Participant

itยดs hard to get good players in when you are in januari the fee is higher so it would be great to find a defender with a buyout clause and to be fair the players we want to replace Vinney with do not grow on trees and will not come cheap. actually do not have any names but Bonnuci would be nice, maybe go on for a Young defender like Rugani,

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  goatistuta
                                  Participant

There is so much revenue brought in by clubs nowadays that season card money isnโ€™t the no 1 income anymore, itโ€™s not even close. Wouldnโ€™t it be nice if prices were reduced, it would fill stadiums more and also bring back more working class fans who simply canโ€™t afford to go anymore. Mum Dad and 2 kids is circa ยฃ200 day out

We can dream

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Pagan
                                    Participant

Goat, if you took the top two or three earners out of the the top clubs, you could more than halve the gate money with no effect on balance sheet at those clubs….Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Big Jim
                                      Participant

I agree with Goat and also I suspect the majority of fans on here. Excuse the pun but the match going fans are always short changed. Why?? Without the match going fans the club’s would be nothing. Why charge so much for tickets, 20 is plenty was a great idea, but oh no they couldnt just except that we can only go as low as 30! why charge so much for really crap food and beer and really poor service. Why change so many games for bloody TV companies often to ridiculous times when getting home can be really difficult. Why charge so much for replica kits? Money money money seems to rule everything in the game these days.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        goatistuta
                                        Participant

Oooooo love this topic.

I posted an article a long time ago that went a tad mental with feedback. Basically when the Utd fans were really eager to ensure ffp stopped City in its tracks I posted that you should be careful what you wish for. Basically Pratini and ffp was going to take football away from joe bloggs and his kids because to stay ahead of ffp prices would just keep going up. Obviously it was a tad more detailed than that but it remains true today and football is being taken away from us year by year.

Iโ€™d love our owner to slash card prices and say no more increases.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.