Home Community General Football BT dictating the length of added time

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Big Jim
    Participant

Heard on the radio this morning that Klopp has indicated that he thought tv companies were dictating the ammount of added time refs were awarding at the end of games. Surely this can’t be true? But where’s there’s smoke…….?

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

That “story” has been popping up on a few places (and already denied by BT). I certainly hope it isn’t true and there is a much more “realistic” reason why there was so little added time at the end of the first half.

Another point that may be worth discussing, didn’t one of the Baggie players pick-up a hamstring injury right after a VAR Timeout? I wonder if the hanging around on a cold wintry night may have had anything to do with it?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

BT tell the Refs how much time to add on or not in order to fit the News in doesn’t hang together firstly BT don’t have any News and secondly BT pay a fortune for the football and it’s where their major audience is and the Liverpool v WBA was action packed and they wouldn’t have wanted to constrain it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Anonymous

This has to be complete nonsense made up by Klopp in order to distract from a loss, or just bad form by him.

Hasn’t he come up with a whole host of ridiculous excuses for losses?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Not sure I’ve head Klopp come up with a whole host of excuses Alfie. He certainly excepted the Swansea defeat but this stink of sour grapes.

He said sat wba deserved their win so I’m not sure why he brought his up. Without var we would have lost by more. We were terrible

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Anonymous

Hasn’t he blamed the wind in the past? He has also blamed a dry pitch and complained about a missed tactical session due to illness of some of the players.

I must admit, I don’t follow much of what managers say in the press, but some of the above stood out.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                sean the sailor
                Participant

Not sure mate. You may we’ll be right.

We haven’t list much recently so maybe that’s why I haven’t heard him complain lol
                  Be more excuses tonight so as we won’t win

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

“This has to be complete nonsense made up by Klopp in order to distract from a loss, or just bad form by him.”

Exactly what I thought Alfie.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.