Home Community General Football Brighton Sack Hughton!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by newbalance newbalance 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nine nine nine
    606 pts

Bit extreme considering that Hughton got Brighton into the PL, kept them there and took them to an FA Cup Semi Final this season where they lost narrowly to City.

#40763 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    348 pts

Bit harsh indeed… makes me wonder if they already have somebody lined-up… no idea who…

#40766 Score: 0
    steveosnakeeye
    steveosnakeeye
    Participant
    54 pts

bit of a strange one for me but you dont know what gpes on and maybe the club feel he has taken them as far as he can and need to freshen things up….also means a quality manager is now available for another club, hope he gets a decent appointment somewhere…maybe united? 😉

#40777 Score: 0

Oz
    Participant
    43 pts

Wow, surely they must have someone already lined up.

#40779 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    386 pts

Very surprised indeed,when will United sack Jose?Lol

#40801 Score: 0

gjblues
    Participant
    88 pts

Strange one. Charlton and Curbishly spring to mind. Some need to be careful what they wish for.

#40808 Score: 0
    steveosnakeeye
    steveosnakeeye
    Participant
    54 pts

Hughton is now free for United when they sack Ole though!

#40829 Score: 0

Tugay is God
    Participant
    3 pts

The football Brighton have played this season, especially the last half of the season has been diabolical. They haven’t improved on last season despite significant investment. I think its probably the right decision if you look at it like that.

#40973 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    134 pts

He needed to go. Narrows escaping Relegation and Amex itself at one point was a difficult place for an Away Team to take points.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.