Home Community Liverpool Bournemouth V Liverpool – Sunday 17th 16:30 – Sky

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Haha, had to double-check this one to make sure if we were live of not ? ?

We are live on Tv ?

And now is the time to start winning and picking up points as we have thrown away 2 home wins in my view. I for one have been lamenting, feeling sorry for myself and the bitterness brewing as a result – not the person I want to be but we now live in that dog-eat-dog environment where results come under the microscope if they simply not a conversion of 3 points.

No dejavu and Karius flashbacks hahaha. I have a good feeling about this one tomorrow.

A happy go lucky 3-1 and back to winning ways.

No snow please ? ?

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chelsea.man
      Participant

My hope is that Afc Bournemouth will raise their game and claim something from that game. If they can keep Liverpool 0-0 at half time. Then they have a chance as Liverpool will throw bodies forward. And then they can hit them on the break. But if Liverpool scores the first half. Then i can’t see Bounemouth getting something from that game. Fingers corssed if Bournemouth can step up their game.?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Chelsea.man.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Should have been a goal up. What a freekick from Coutinho and the follow up effort.

There’s a goal defo in the pipeline from us – only a matter of time.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This boy is truly wonderful and this has been coming

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Lol 😀

Dejan Lovren of all people! 😀

Right place at the right time – 2 Nil and The Reds have been worthy given the amount of pressing right from the first whistle.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

That post saved us. Sometimes you need a bit of luck to get you through.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

That was just top class.

If you want to know the meaning of perseverance, then here’s your answer: MO SALAH who makes it 3.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Would have been delighted just to go into the break at 0-0 away from home, but this has been a measured Liverpool coming right out of the blocks from the first whistle and deserving of their 3-0 advantage.

Bournemouth to be fair to them before Liverpool’s 3rd did themselves finally come out of the traps and turn the screw on us and had Defoe’s effort gone in, then it may have been a different story come half-time.

We have been here before this time last season, so nothing to take for granted and we have to ensure history doesn’t repeat itself, but in the meantime, we’re in fine fettle and enjoying it 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

This Fraser guy for the Cherries is giving me flash-backs of last year!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

That should now settle it – 4-0 and great header from Robbie Firmino.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

Fully redeemed and absolutely delighted to come away with a 4-0 thumping victory. Apart from that scare towards the closing stages of the first half from Defoe, Liverpool bossed it in all areas of the pitch.

This rotating of players shows us we can rest the example of Mane and win this game comfortably. Nice reintegration today of Lallana and Ings.

Robertson was outstanding today as full-back and provides so much stability.

Feeling a lot happier after those Bus Parkers in Everton and West Brom. Arsenal next up Friday Night so let’s hope we’re fully prepared as we were today.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Big Jim
                          Participant

I don’t think Klopp rotates/rests his players in the right games?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Jim,

What I can see from this rotation, (something that Rafa I felt missed a trick (often) when he was implementing this) is that Klopp on this occasion didn’t have any key positions compromised.

E.g. If Mane is on the Bench, we have Salah on the pitch. I haven’t seen this type of luxury for a while when thinking about the midfield and attacking players.

I recognise and like too how Ox has been finding his way into our crop of players following his move from Arsenal. For me, he definitely has something in his locker. Firmino is bouncing of Salah, and I’m seeing a different player.

The obvious depth is the back line and we’ve had to really roll our sleeves up when we don’t have Joel Matip. Gomez has been filling in for Clyne, and Robertson of late replacing Moreno has been first class and truly inspirational to watch.

From our point of view Jim, I truly hope we can get hold of Van Dijk as I would love to see how he and Kieta would pair in in the heart of the defence and defensive midfield areas. This too would generate competition for places involving Milner and Wyjnaldum.

Depth in essence is a good problem for the Manager as long as he can keep everyone happy and can clearly distinguish his best formula for home and away matches.

Cheers

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Anonymous

You have to rotate but I agree, I think Klopp has not been as good as he should be there regards who to change and when. Yesterday was an improvement though but could we not have got Lallana and Ings on sooner?

I won’t complain too much, it was the 2 previous games that irked me but yesterday was a great result and performance from the team. We’re back on track and hopefulyl we can put the easy dropped points behind us with a few wins in a row.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.