Home Community Non-Football Ant and Dec

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Well, from recent shocking events surrounding Ant, for those who might be fans of the show, the last two Saturday Night Takeaway shows will go ahead, but with Declan alone.

I personally have enjoyed them and not many left to go. This weekend will be cancelled in light of what happened to Ant.

I still can’t believe one would put themselves through that behind the wheel. Ant’s really let his loved ones down and of course most importantly, himself.

I really hope he can turn his life around and not find himself in this type of danger not only to his health, but personal safety and safety of others.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

Sorry Nil, idiot needs to have the book thrown at him. No sympathy for somebody who’s built a 60 million fortune from being a prat on telly….

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Chucky, I’m actually rather shocked at it mate because I thought he turned the corner in spite of problems surrounding his split from his wife and being addicted to painkillers.

It’s very easy for any of us to say he’s earning millions, but clearly, that doesn’t override adversity.

He hasn’t helped himself in all fairness getting into the state he did merely 20 hours from doing the Live show.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Brian blue
          Participant

The punishiment has to fit the crime. I cannot understand any of these so called starts do not employ a driver/taxi company, should easily go on the expense bill I would have thought, so why, why, do they put themselve and others at risk? The guy knows he has a problem but just compounds it
            His job maybe stressful but like millions of others who have to drive to go to work or travel up and down the country there can be no excuses

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Anonymous

There’s no excuse for drink driving and as stated above, on the money that this guy has… There are services out there that will have drivers on call all around the clock.

This is what happens when you throw money at untalented morons.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

“untalented morons”

Well they’ve been in the tv and showbiz industry as a pair on a number of different settings for 25 years.

But hey-ho, let’s not allow this or anything positive to get in the way that the individual connected may be have a genuine problem in his personal life.

Sure I condemn all his actions behind the wheel and it’ll be a long time before he’s considered a return given the fact of endangering his own safety, pedestrians and other road users.

All in all, Ant has held his hands up and I’m sure more than anyone, he is well and truly sorry for his actions.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

Nil, in Mak’s defence, there are a lot of untalented morons on the telly… 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

“All in all, Ant has held his hands up and I’m sure more than anyone, he is well and truly sorry”

There’s really no need, it’s not his fault that he has no talent.

Yes, he’s been on TV for decades now, so what? he’s held his hands up? So what? He has problems in his life? So what? We all do. He has even less of an excuse for his shitarsery than your every day drunk driver. He could literally afford to have his very own driver living in a guest house FFS.

I’ve zero sympathy for this no talent ass clown. he should spend the rest of his life in the electric-chair. Now that’s an episode of ‘I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!’ that I would watch (@Channel4)

Twice. They should execute him twice.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

I think the split from his wife has hugely affected Ant and he isn’t in a good place.

I’m not making excuses for the guy, but I do feel there’s something more to this than meets the eye.

His brain and focus wasn’t even registered with what he was doing, but that was notorious for me getting behind a wheel and he and others could well have been in serious danger.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

I thought Dec last night handled the show exceptionally well under the circumstances.

Part of me feels as though maybe at the start a small acknowledgement could have been made in Ant’s direction, but given the nature of the show, the mood and the spirit of course has to be kept upbeat.

Not sure about Davina being there though!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.