Home Community General Football 999 Health

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

Not an easy post to write but unfortunately my Cancer has progressed and I’ve been given months not years. I will try and continue to post as long as I can as it helps to take my mind off things albeit it might not be as regularly as previously.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Luckydestiny
      Participant

Paul I have been thinking of you and concerned like many others here. I am heart broken to read this today.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Editor
        Keymaster

Oh no Nine. That’s awful news to hear. So sorry to read that. Thoughts are with you and your family at this awful time 🙏❤️

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Mikus LFC
          Participant

Nine, I’m very sorry to hear this. Please be assured of my prayers.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            D1rtyH4rry
            Participant

Sending strength and love to you and your family 9.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Chelsea1967
              Participant

Certainly an awful piece of news and I am shattered my friend and I’m struggling to find the words to say in response. I thought your posts had lessened recently and was concerned for you that something was not the way you would have hoped. I am so sorry mate and hope that you get an opportunity to at least get out and enjoy the next few months and that you have plenty of family around you as well. I’m so so sorry Paul to hear this and will be thinking of you.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

One of the hardest of reads from being acquainted and with trust on an online forum. Heartbreaking, but as friends on here, we’re all by your side Nine.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Luckydestiny
                  Participant

Hand on heart, the reason I always come back to this site and TT is because of my affection for nine and how much I value the opportunity to chat with a fellow chelsea fan as passionate and insightful as he is.

You have kept me sane in the craziest of times nine and I will forever be grateful to have found you on TT all those years ago.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

Not angry with you, puppy, angry with that cunt of a diesease…

Nothing but Manlove for you, even if you do have some crazy opinions from time to time… and long may it continue…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      steveosnakeeye
                      Participant

God bless nines
                        Always a top banana and a man I have great respect for

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Guys, thanks for all the kind words which do really help. I’m in God’s hands now please pray for me if possible.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          maverick1973
                          Participant

Paul-So sorry to read this,my friend!My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.Please stay strong, and keep fighting!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            sean the sailor
                            Participant

Ah I’m so sorry to read this nine. Your an absolute gent. Prayers are with you and your family

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Mikey F
                              Participant

Wretched news Nine. You’re much admired for your knowledge and voice of reason. I hope that lion heart roars for the foreseeable and will keep you in my prayers pal..

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Alfie_1
                                Participant

Really terrible news 9, sorry to hear that. Thoughts with you and your family.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  paul powers tash
                                  Participant

Sorry to hear your dreadful news nine.Got my fingers (and toes crossed) you can hang on for as long as you can pain free of course.I’ve beaten that bas%$£d disease twice now.So I know where your at.Prayers for you and all your family and friends bud.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Chelsea1967
                                    Participant

Hi Paul. I hope you are in a position to read this. I am missing your involvement on here Paul and thinking of you regularly my friend. Not sure what lese to say but wanted to let you know. Hopefully if you are well enough to watch Chelsea they can find a way to gain a win for you to enjoy. Thoughts and best wishes also with your family and your friends.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Adlab
                                      Participant

Nine. I was so devastated to read your post this morning. There are no words that anybody can say. We all should pray for a miracle. I know you have the inner strength to deal with this. You have my total respect for the way you are dealing with this.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Hightown hope

Oh my Goodness, missed this thread first time round, and only just caught up now. 9, I’m so very sorry, my friend. You have been the voice of moderation on here and Teamtalk for so long now I feel I know you. I will be thinking of you and I hope you continue to get enjoyment out of football and the garbage we all write on here for as long as possible. My prayers will be with you.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Editor
                                          Keymaster

Thinking of you Paul. Fingers crossed Lampard can get a tune out of the boys on Wednesday for you to hopefully put a smile on your face. Your posts of reason are very much missed on here.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.