Home Community Liverpool 90s nostalgia

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Editor
    Keymaster
    481 pts

Anyone think they can do it?

#3145 Score: 0
    Hightown hopeHightown hope
    Participant
    213 pts

Nice one! 16 out of 20 for me!

#3147 Score: 0
    Editor
    Keymaster
    481 pts

12/20 for me. Not bad for a non-Liverpool fan I reckon. Surprised about the Berger/Collymore one!

#3149 Score: 0
    Participant
    213 pts

The worst one in there was that it was Julian bloody Dicks who scored the last goal in front of the standing Kop. When you think of all the legends who did score in that goal, it’s somewhat disappointing that it was someone whose Liverpool career should never have happened!

#3160 Score: 0
    Scouser in exileScouser in exile
    Participant
    3 pts

Hightown, you and me both on 16, we’re either sad or have good memories! YNWA RIP the 96

#3174 Score: 0
    Participant
    213 pts

Or we’re just old farts! Now an 80”s or 70”s quiz would sort the men out from the boys! Good to see you here, Scouser!

#3193 Score: 0
    Careworkerlfc
    Participant
    22 pts

15/20 should have done much better.

#3245 Score: 0
    Scouser in exileScouser in exile
    Participant
    3 pts

Hightown, Thanks for the good wisheslet’s hope more of the TT guys cross over too, I’m sure I’m a much older fart than you, I’ve been going since the 60’s though admittedly being “down south” I don’t get there too often these days but I make you right a quiz on earlier years would be interesting though the long term memory isn’t what it was………lol. YNWA RIP the 96

#3269 Score: 0
    Participant
    213 pts

I just failed to make a game in the 60s. My first game was April 3rd 1970 aged 7 at home to Palace. Friday night game on Grand National weekend. Bobby Graham with 2 and Chris Lawley with the other. There a trip down memory lane for you, Scouser! Can you remember your first game?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.