Home Community Non-Football Prince Harry Interview/Controversy

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

I’m probably in the minority in support. I am genuinely intrigued by the whole facet. Somebody surely has to uncover the Reality.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      CM
      Participant

He and his wife said they didn’t want anything to do with the royal family and wanted to live a private life, away from the limelight………..yet we are getting Netflix shows, books and TV interviews.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Prince Charles connected interestingly close to Harry and supposedly, from what has been played out, they both didn’t want William to go with Kate. I actually agree with that.

I actually believe another side, a darker side to William.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

I’m really warming to Harry. I don’t believe for one second it’s about the money as he has plenty. He’s a lovely guy and genuine.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Luckydestiny
            Participant

Im not sure if it’s fame, attention or money they were escaping, they obviously don’t mind that! just think they wanted to live their best life which would obviously mean leaving royal family.

I don’t care about any of it really but can’t begrudge the pair writing books or making documentaries to put their side out because if they didn’t all there would only be is the bad press and PR against them and there has without question been ridiculous media coverage of the pair.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Luckydestiny.
              • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Luckydestiny.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

William didn’t let Harry keep his beard during his own Wedding.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Lucky, I believe mate, Harry is like his mother and William is more distant. That’s not to say he doesn’t care; he’s just distant and shows very little human touch and emotion. That is what is lacking in our society; there’s more consciousness about the ‘facet’ of the Representation of ‘The Royal’.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  CM
                  Participant

They mentioned part of the reason wanting to leave was because they didn’t want media scrutiny. Yet everything they have done since has been scrutinised by the media.

It is bollocks.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    CM
                    Participant

Nil-

When Glenfell happened, William was 1 of the 1st there showing support to the victims. No family is perfect and there will always be personality clashes. I believe Harry is milking it knowing he could make a living from it.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Did William really take to Megan?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

William isn’t all that.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Luckydestiny
                          Participant

Well maybe they meant the scrutiny that comes as part of being royal and more to the point probably the restrictions on their freedoms as individuals and a couple.

I don’t know anywhere near enough to defend them to be honest but the fact that I could not imagine the horror of having a family like that means I sympathise with any royals who leave it purely on that basis alone.

Both are probably too narcissistic for me to appreciate as people themselves though.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

CM, with respect, why is Glenfell even mentioned?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

Lucky, personally, I just think William has turned in a knob8888 and a c88t after marrying Kate, probably whilst he was dating her. Harry was more seemingly in touch with ordinary people.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                CM
                                Participant

William is more distant. That’s not to say he doesn’t care; he’s just distant and shows very little human touch and emotion.

I disagreed with that statement Nil and used Glenfell as a example of him being there for people who suffered so much. That isn’t someone who is distant and lacks human touch.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Luckydestiny
                                  Participant

“Lucky, personally, I just think William has turned in a knob8888 and a c88t after marrying Kate, probably whilst he was dating her. Harry was more seemingly in touch with ordinary people”

Nil, have you turned in to a single 50 year old woman all of a sudden? πŸ˜† just joshing mate but seriously don’t worry about it, they not worth getting emotionally invested in like that honestly.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Nike19
                                    Participant

Lucky, true mate, just something I feel a little strongly about as I grew up with both those kids. It’s quite sad the way life has panned out. Hopefully there is acceptance and healing found.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Luckydestiny
                                      Participant

No I get it mate its like a real life snap opera and only natural to empathise with other people πŸ‘

Just don’t get in to rows over it mate! Especially on your work forums πŸ˜†

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

CM summarised it perfectly

“It is b******s”!

Enough is enough family problems have to be solved within the family and not by washing your dirty laundry in public.

I’ve avoided the Netflix documentary and last night’s ITV interview. Overall it’s sad it’s come to this and it’s ended as a family at War.

I think the trauma of the break up of their parents marriage and the sad loss of their Mother has had a lasting effect on both boys one things for certain imo Diana wouldn’t want any of this to be happening.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          CM
                                          Participant

Agree Nine.

I called it bollcoks because the irony is, they didn’t want anything to do with the royal family and wanted to distant themselves from the family. Yet the only way they can make a living is by going after the family they didn’t want anything to with.

Sad really that it has come to this. I called the skin colour of the baby thing for being bollocks at the time it happened. I said it all depends on context, I have mix race family members who complexion is different to each and it has been brought up. Too many sensitive souls in the world today.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.