Home Community General Football Gameweek 33 – Weekend Football

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

SATURDAY

Newcastle United 12:30 Tottenham Hotspur
      Brentford 15:00 Sheffield United
      Burnley 15:00 Brighton & Hove Albion
      Manchester City 15:00 Luton Town
      Nottingham Forest 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers
      AFC Bournemouth 17:30 Manchester United

SUNDAY

Liverpool 14:00 Crystal Palace
      West Ham United 14:00 Fulham
      Arsenal 16:30 Aston Villa

MONDAY

Chelsea 20:00 Everton

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Aresnal and city will slaughter luton and villa

Liverpool to draw .

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Mikus LFC
        Participant

It may act as the kick up the backside we’ve needed and if we do fall out of Europe we then need have less fixture congestion to worry about in the run in.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

If Fit and Ready:

__________________Alisson___________________

Bradley___ Konate___ Van Dijk____ Robertson
            ___________________Endo____________________

_________Trent _______Mac Allister_________

_____Salah__________Jota__________Diaz_____

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            steveosnakeeye
            Participant

Ha you do make me giggle Sean, wish I had your confidence in my own team!

City I get they’ve been there and done it all we done is got all spursy and bottled it, villa won’t be easy at all!!!

All big games now could all be changed again by Monday

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

Not as much as you made me giggle last night, you saucy boy…

The nipper has a handball game during the Spuds/Bone Saw Boyz… the question is do I avoid phones and watch it when I get back (bloody hard to resist checking the thing during the game)…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                sean the sailor
                Participant

Villa are playing terrible stevo

I really think arsenal have learned frin last season. They look so solid

We concede to many goals.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  sean the sailor
                  Participant

Im been honest and not having a go here at all but we deserve feck all if you cant go to one of the worst utd teams ive seen in years and win. The tactics ten hagg uses is just bonkers. Its so easy to get at utd and we bottled it. Simple as that.

Thursday we got complacent. We thiught eurooa was a given. We have done extremely well this season considering a whole new midfield and a lot of injuries but i fully expect us to fade now. We look exhausted and we concede to many goals and nunez misses far to many chances.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    steveosnakeeye
                    Participant

Let’s hope Nancy isn’t reading
                      Would want to be the spoiler 😁

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      steveosnakeeye
                      Participant

Oops 2! That didn’t take long

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        steveosnakeeye
                        Participant

Great assist from poro and the cb can’t stay on his feet is he playing in trainers 🀣

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Editor
                          Keymaster

That’s it Sean. Everyone has been outplaying us this season and you couldn’t put us away. This is why I thought the quadruple talk was silly. I don’t think this Liverpool side is that good if I’m honest. You look at Liverpool’s record against the other big 6 and it’s terrible. You can’t win a league just winning the easy games. It catches up on you eventually. Even the League Cup was only just won against an awful Chelsea side. I think this Liverpool side is massively overrated due to the poor level of the teams just below them.

Ange getting another humbling here.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            sean the sailor
                            Participant

I actually think we have over achieved ed. Absolutely no one thought we would be were we are. A whole new midfield, an insane amount of injuries were we have had to play so many young players. Bradley and quansah coming through.

It’s absolutely remarkable we are we are and thats all down to the manager. The aim was top 4 after a losing captain, vice captain etc. bringing in 4 midfielders. No one expected this

I think your been harsh saying we are not very good. Look at the team we had out againest chelsea in the cup final. We battered city at anfield and were not given a stonewall pen.spurs harsh red for jota and a legitimate goal ruled out . We are a good side absolutely over achieving with huge changes. We could beat 80 points. An average side doesn’t do that.
                              I definitely thibk city and aresnal are better then us and much better defensively
                              Robertson, alisson and taa have missed huge parts of the season

Cities record againest top 6 isnt great. I agree ours is terrible but we only lost one.

Its a good side. Well ahead of were it should be. City have lost one game in 36. We have lost two games all season. No sane person was talking of a quad.

We have had 3 of the worst decisions againest us all season. Trophy and top 4 before start of the season and we would have taken that but it be disappointing now-if it ends that way.

Agree about utd. We had to go there and beat such a poor team and thats one of the reasons why we wont win the league. Many predicted utd to finish above us. They have had shocking injuries aswell but it shows the huge gulf in class between the two managers.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              sean the sailor
                              Participant

Real spurs performance

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Editor
                                Keymaster

I’m not sure they’re over achieving for me Sean. They were 3rd favourites for the league at the start of the season. I had them down in the top 3. They’re exactly where I thought they’d be. When I’ve seen them this season, I just haven’t been overly impressed by them like I have Arsenal and at times City. They’re miles behind them 2 imo. Comfortably 3rd best but I think, like Utd last season, they’re benefitting from a lot of the usual bunch underperforming (Chelsea, Utd etc). Atalanta completely did Liverpool over and they’re a pretty average Serie A side this season. I thought Chelsea were the better sides for large parts of the League cup final too and they’re terrible under Poch. But just my opinion. To have 2 league draws and a cup exit against Utd on Klopp’s record this season is very poor.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  steveosnakeeye
                                  Participant

Wow I hope Nancy junior had a good game of hand ball because this one is going to sting πŸ¦‚ 🀣
                                    Really could have been more as well

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Editor
                                    Keymaster

I hope he hasn’t seen the score Steve and ends up watching the whole thing πŸ˜†

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      threeps
                                      Participant

Isak with goals again, what do people think of him? He always seemed to ke to be a little light weight but maybe has started to bulk out a little. If he avoids injuries better he could turn out to be top level. Thought at the time we should have gone for him rather than Nunez.

If Newcastle need to sell top assests for P+S reasons then he could make a switch tononenof the top clubs this season.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        maverick1973
                                        Participant

Waspy-The league is still a very open race, any of the 3 teams can win it.All to play for, and Liverpool getting all their injured players back @ the most important part of the season.He should forget the EL, play all the youth, and focus on the league.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          sean the sailor
                                          Participant

Ah all about opinions no probs ed.

I really did not hear much noise about Liverpool challenging city after finishing 5th and huge transition in midfield . Many pundits predicted utd to finish above us.
                                            Considering all our injuries, it’s remarkable we are were we are.

As i said huge gulf between chelsea starting 11 and liverpools in the final. We finished much stronger in extra time

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 126 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.