Home Community General Football Game 11 Football

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

KDB out for 5/6 weeks again with an injury to his other knee, feel for the lad the PL is a poorer League when he’s not playing.

Some good games this weekend I think United will win at Bournemouth , the Arsenal v Liverpool game is the game if the weekend difficult one to call most likely a draw imo and probably a very comfortable win for City.

Wolves v Spurs under the lights on Saturday night looks a good game too.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

Goonies vs Salahpool is the big one, no doubt about it, and unlike the Salahpool/Moneybags game, I reckon this one will have a few goals in it. Have to lean towards Salahpool purely on the basis the Goonies defence is still a bit more suspect of the two. 4-2 Salahpool

Spuds/Puddy Cats could go either way, have a feeling we’re going to end up with a Winks/Disco Sisisissko in midfield as all other CM’S are injured apparently, both our full-backs seem a bit out of form (being polite! πŸ™‚ ) but hopefully we should have enough up top to beat ’em!! 2-0 Spuds…

Wins for all the usual suspects with an outside chance YooUtd might slip up if they’re having an “off” day.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Chelsea.man
        Participant

I think Bournemouth is in the form of their lives this season. And their front 3 are deadly as SFM of Liverpool had been last season. And with that United defence, and coupled that with the fact that these game is played away. Bournemouth has a good chance. Especially if they score first or 0-0 at halftime. They are under no pressure to win this game. All pressure is on United to win. Wilson looks a decent striker one that we should grab in January Nine?.

As for Wolves vs Spurs. Am going for a 0-0 draw if Kane doesn’t find his shooting boots soon. But with the return of Eriksen. They should create enough whether they take their chances is another matter.

Arsenal vs Liverpool is an exciting game. One that promises goals. With Liverpool’s defence being second meanest defence, and the Arsenal attack being joint second best attack. It will be interesting to see how the two teams approach this game. I would go for 2-2 draw IMO.

And then we have the Sunday fixtures. Let us see what they bring. Palace always suprises us. But a win is nailed for City. And a better goal difference there.

Here is honest question for the Editor. Why has the score predictor suspended if i may ask?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Editor
          Keymaster

Hi Chelsea Man. Hope you’re well. Good to see you posting again. Re the Score Predictor, I just couldn’t commit the time I needed to in order to do it again. We had our third child arrive in the summer and it took an awful lot of my time. I may pick it back up again for next season though!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Chelsea.man
            Participant

Congrats Ed, like wise i had tied the knot this summer which was the reason why i had stayed away from posting for a good number of months. Anyway there are more important things than football and family comes first.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              sean the sailor
              Participant

Comfortable win for utd , spurs, city and Chelsea

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

Since when have there been Saturday games on at 19.45? Is that new?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  sean the sailor
                  Participant

Think there was one or two last great ed. Utd played Leicester away

Seriously now. I think utd will easily as Bournemouth be found out soon

Also kdb is the best player in the league but city haven’t really missed him. The midfield of the two Silva’s and fernindho has been top class

Been impressed by laporate as well. City just look solid all the way through the team. Them and Chelsea have impressed me the most

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    sean the sailor
                    Participant

Aresnal is a tricky game. They start games very slowly so we need to take advantage of that and take our chances

Should be an interesting game

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Ed, Wolves v Spurs is a new one for a Saturday night should be a good one but it clashes with X Factor!???

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Editor
                        Keymaster

? Nine

What’s this about Fabinho being bored at Liverpool after 3 games? Madness!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Chucky McChuckface
                          Participant

So let the games commence… 4 matches, back to back, a grumpy as fook misses, and one Banjo with a sprained ankle who has a doctors note not to go shopping today… BRING IT ON!!!!

(Think I should ask for some crisps and Tizer?)

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

10 minutes in and 3 decent chances already!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

11 minutes in, 4 decent chances and 1 goal! Well deserved too!

Eddie Howe, next Spuds manager?!?!?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Adlab
                                Participant

I think Eddie Howe will move on from Bournemouth possibly next season. Old Trafford? Doubt it.
                                  Spurs? Possible.
                                  At the moment, 23 mins, Utd lucky to be only one down. Shaw and Smalling constantly out of position.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Chucky McChuckface
                                  Participant

That was a pen…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Adlab
                                    Participant

Rarely given

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Adlab
                                      Participant

What do people think of Fred?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

Seen ’em given for lot less..

As for Howe, he’ll be as Bournemouth until a Top 6 come calling, and I reckon the only one who would take that gamble would be Spuds, not a big enough “name” for anybody else… (although I wouldn’t be surprised to see him end up at Newcastle either!)

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Adlab
                                          Participant

1-1.
                                            Quite lucky with an early rebound in the move!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 133 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.