Home Community General Football 999 Health

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Rover
    Participant

Oh no such sad news , no words except RIP 999. Guess we will meet again sometime.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Adlab
      Participant

Devastated. We never met but how much we will miss him. There are no words . No solace. Just loss.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Hightown hope

I was so sad to read those words from @Sonof999. As everyone in the above posts have expressed so eloquently, he will be sorely missed on here, and on Teamtalk. Obviously like others on here, I never met him, but he was always the voice of good sense and reason when others, including myself, had temporarily lost both of those qualities. I hope his family will gain some meagre amount of solace from seeing how loved and respected he was on here, and my thoughts are with the, RIP 999

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          gjblues
          Participant

Just read Paul’s son’s message from earlier today. Very sad news indeed. I echo the words in all the subsequent posts – it’s strange how much the loss of someone you’ve never met can affect you.
            RIP pal, until we meet again πŸ™

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

So sorry to hear this. Loved debating football with Paul. An absolute gent

I hope you and your family are doing ok mate

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Mikus LFC
              Participant

I’m so very sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. Please be assured of my prayers for all of you. It won’t be the same place on here. Paul felt like the ‘father of the house’ on this forum and am sure he imparted his wisdom on to all of us.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Luckydestiny
                Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss @sonof999.

As a fellow blue it was a privilege to have come to know him.

Paul will be greatly missed on here and always in my heart.

He was a proud Grandad, and he let us all know just how much he loved his family.

I wish you all of Paul’s strength in this most difficult time.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Absolutely shaken by this, just can’t believe it. Thank you Son of 999 for getting in touch. Just trying to process this all at the moment and come to terms he will no longer be with us. Rest In Peace Paul.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

@sonof999-So sorry to hear about your loss,we were very good friends on here,and were chatting via e-mail to arrange to meet sometimes.Sadly Paul got diagnosed and everything changed after that.But he was very respected and appreciated both here and on TT.My sincere and deepest condolences to your family.
                      R.I.P,Paul,you will be missed!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Chelsea1967
                      Participant

I am in tears as I type this. So very sad. I have copied and pasted what you have sent us here on to Teamtalk on your behalf. Your dad was a very fine man having befriended him on here and even exchanged emails with him on a personal note. You and your family take care, be very very proud and give him the send off he just deserves with love from all his mates both on Footy Debate and also Team Talk. Rest in peace Paul. I’ll never forget you buddy.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        srd79
                        Participant

I don’t post on these pages very often anymore, but I do read them on a daily basis.
                          If you were to teach someone about online behaviour, then 999 is the example to point to.
                          I didn’t always agree with him, but he was always fair, polite and reasonable.
                          And clearly just plain and simple a good human being.
                          That’s the most important thing.

RIP 999
                          All the best to your family in these difficult times.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

It’s just made me think whilst being at work, in the car driving etc. What has been expressed so far absolutely was about Nine as a human and a Forum member on here as well as Teamtalk. Effectively all of us had lengthy time and experience to share with Nine.

He drove discussion and debate and essentially also drove a good conduct with the ability to show compassion and reasoning. He was the furniture on both sets of message boards and an absolute Testament to both sites he was affiliated with. We can dedicate a Page in his honour to commemorate Nine. A idea perhaps to rename this Website under his name.

The last reply I had from Nine was when Liverpool were facing Real Madrid. He showed optimism even when us Liverpool fans were in the doldrums and not feeling too great. It’s hard because for years, we’ve all been used to Nine; talking about summer transfers, preparing for the new season, tipping who will win what and just following the journey as we do being Football Supporters.

Nine pointed out often when there were disagreements that there is more important matters in life than Football. We will in our hearts understand this profoundly and appreciate exactly where he was coming from.

Rest In Peace Paul

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            sean the sailor
                            Participant

Great post nil mate. Ye a really top guy

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Tugay is God
                              Participant

Really sad news, RIP.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                AllyDickWasQuick
                                Participant

So sorry for your loss sonof999, he was a gentleman on this site and will be sadly missed, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, R.I.P Paul πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Alfie_1
                                  Participant

Really sad news, R.I.P. 999.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    CM
                                    Participant

Rest well old friend

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Pagan
                                      Participant

Not visited this site in ages. I was just having a look to see the Pool meltdown and saw the awful news.

RIP 999

PaganπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        CM
                                        Participant

This place seems extremely empty at times without nine. We seem to have lost a few Chelsea fans too.

You realise how much of an impact he made on these forums.

Hope you all are well and you can keep his legacy alive.

Bless his soul.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Chelsea1967
                                          Participant

Well said CM. Nines was a good man. These forums as with the football club were a big part of his life and he was so dedicated. He is sorely missed for sure. I just hope now that friends such as Lucky Destiny are OK as he hasn’t posted now for about a month. With three wins on the bounce the Chelsea lads have something at last to be smiling about.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Chelsea1967.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.