Share this page

Home Community Liverpool Liverpool Going Forward Reply To: Liverpool Going Forward

Nike19
Participant

We are moving forward; most definitely on the evidence of last night and the fact that we are challenging for 4 competitions which probably wasn’t the expectation at the start of campaign 23/24 considering too having lost out on our supposed transfer targets.

What’s vividly shun that’s been a real blessing is players occupying key positions otherwise left by regulars that have suffered injuries stepping up and making those places their own. The manager now has a positive selection headache.

This is perfect as we’ve approached a crucial time of the season where we’re going to need the blood-sweat-tears from everybody. January was busy, but we got through it and won all our PL matches as well as securing a Cup final and progressing in another.

So we reset and enter a brand new month February. I am realistically expecting us for 7 points from our 3 matches. I would expect a draw on Sunday. This wouldn’t be a bad result. We have plus 5 over Man City on goal difference and that to me counts as an extra point.

I expect them to win their next 4 games and that would put them level with us on GD. Don’t forget we play them at home next month. My slight worry is thee Europa and picking up injuries so it’s now a matter of being able to utilize our squad efficiently and effectively.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner