Share this page

Home Community General Football Most embarrassing Manchester United performance today Reply To: Most embarrassing Manchester United performance today

sean the sailor
Participant

But Ed you said utd can take some comfort because of this xg rubbish lol. You can absolutely take no heart from Sunday. Absolutely nothing positive from getting humiliated by your nearest rivals. You can take huge positives from the season and just move on from Sunday.

Utd lost cause they threw in the towel after 3-0. That’s it which is shameful just like us v real and villa. Nothing worse then downing tools by professional players.

You said we got the bobbles wtc, does that no mean a bit of luck and I don’t get exactjy what you mean by saying everything went for us? Bobbles etc? There was none, shaw made a horrendous mistake for goal 6. Nunez goal was from across that was first blocked

Sorry I find it absolutely bizarre we are even debating this

I took absolutely nothing from the heavy villa defeat. We were pathetic and it was shameful. They scored 7 goals, not sure if there was any bobbles though lol. Sorry mate, you have Andy Goldstein saying losing 7-0 is better then 3-0. Wow !

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner