Home Community Non-Football Zone Out

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Just chilling out.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Luckydestiny
      Participant

…and maxing, relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Luckydestiny.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Haha not quite mate. Just avoiding once and for all to keep away from conflict or unnecessary misunderstandings.

I am really Tired and I have a Genuine Health Problem, and so I really don’t need to immerse myself in all of this.

Happy where I am in my own Vicinity.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Anonymous

I don’t see any problems in the other threads?

Anyway Nil, I hope your health problems get better. Just relax my dude.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

Nil, you didn’t need to create a different thread to chill out just take the Ed’s advice and close down your computer. Anyway hope you get over your health problem whatever it may be. Cheers 9’s

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Tugay is God
              Participant

On the cider’s again I see…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

Silly-Frilly-Willy…. chill out on the Goose & Kylie Channel… πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  maverick1973
                  Participant

Am I still banned?Am I still alive? Checking.1.2.3.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Anonymous

“On the cider’s again I see…”

Although you’re probably correct, what harm has he done here? I have to ask if you ever comment on here besides criticizing Nil, also?

Mav, I don’t understand your post and Chucky.. I mean you know this thread is likely about you mate. I think the vast majority of your posts are well meaning and full of banter but I also think that sometimes Nil can’t say 2 words without the silly-willy-nilly tag coming out. It’s a tag he has definitely earned (sorry Nil but it’s true and it’s best for you to know this) but it’s not something we should pull out every time he says something.

I think yes, he’s likely drunk when he wrote this but has he has not cursed like I have recently, he’s not rubbed people the wrong way like myself and other have recently (not in here anyway!).

I guess what my point is, is that although we don’t want him creating a flood of pointless threads like he did on TT at one time or another, he’s not really done anything seriously wrong here and we’re coming back at him with words we don’t need to use and kinda perpetuating a situation.

I’m not the only one but I have definitely sinned harder and worse than Nil has this last month. Nil, I won’t always have your back, I think I’ve definitely been on it before and vice versa but I am not on your back this time mate.

This is a community and we’ve got do better, not just Nil.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Some great points Mak but I think you have to read the couple of posts from Nil that preceded and led to him putting up this thread.

Unfortunately Nil is his own worst enemy at times I just wish for his sake he could see that.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Anonymous

Maybe you’re talking about the remarks from him about how only Liverpool fans could appreciate the desire to win the PL. I mean that was definitely not Nil’s finest hour. Nothing terrible though all the same but if it was something else then I guess I missed it.

I guess what I said isn’t quite as valid as I thought but I’d stand behind my position, in general. The place is better off with Nil here but Nil, you’ve got to get back to trying to mingle with the other tribes a little better πŸ˜›

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

No it wasn’t that Mak it was nothing to do with Liverpool. I don’t want to bring it up again but they’re there if you want to track back. It wasn’t a hanging offence but it was unnecessary.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

Mr. Makeveli, sir, I’ll make a deal with you…

If Silly-Frill-Willy has a problem with his little nickname, in fact, if any of the following have a problem with their little nicknames too (Waspy, Buffy, Nancy, Peggy, Beejay, Goosey Lucy, Banjo, Double H, 3p’s, 28-1, Big-D or the Cock-Juggling-Thunder-Coont-From-Malmo, Shiney, Bricky et al), I shall stop using them. They only have to say so. They’re all big-boys (except Goosey Lucy, my sister can confirm this!) and they can most certainly speak for themselves!

Deal? πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Anonymous

I’ll take your word for it Nine.. Probably best left where it is.

HHmm Chucky, I guess you’ve got a point there. I’ve no intention of asking you to stop calling me Micky, or whatever. I guess it’s just that Nil’s one is maybe not great. It is a nickname he has fully earned though and even when I’ve tried to back him here, he’s apparently shot himself in the foot proper just before this…

Nil, if/when you read this, try to earn yourself a different nickname over time bud! Even with whatever happened recently, your incident rate is still way down from before, so you’re still kinda ahead of the game. Do your best to not have a bad night over the next week or 2 and go from there man.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

“Or whatever”… now that is tempting… πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  maverick1973
                                  Participant

Mak-I had no idea why I was banned,so now I have to make sure Im not banned.Nowt to do with Nil or this thread.That lazy bastard of an Ed from Malmo got me banned for nowt.If only I knew where he lives….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    maverick1973
                                    Participant

Who is Big-D?And who is the coont from Malmo? Did you forget about the baconmunching wee Viking from Copenhagen?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by maverick1973.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

Yeah… where is the Baconmuncher hiding these days??

Maybe I should have said Statistic-D? πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        maverick1973
                                        Participant

Probably busy munching on bacon,God only knows what em crazy Vikings are up to.
                                          ps:anybody watching the TV series by that name?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

I’ve got a series of nicknames from Chucky I don’t have a problem with any of them and personally I think every one of them that Chucky has given to everybody is really just a term of endearment by Chucky.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.