Home Community General Football Weekend Football GW31 – It’s back!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Yes, it’s been quite a long wait and it’s the 1st April. Forgot what Premier League Football was (I’ll milk the exaggeration hahaha πŸ˜› )

Relegation, European Spots and of course, the Race For The Title.

This is where it’s recommences and there are plenty of good games to look forward to.

πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Very exciting times but it cal all end so quickly so we have to on it from the start tomorrow. We need to win every game including beating to city win the league which is near impossible but we just need to stay in it week after week. Watford are fighting for their lives. We cannot under estimate them or anyone going forward

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Brian blue
        Participant

It is a similar situation with City Sean, playing clubs with survival on there minds, not easy or should it be

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          sean the sailor
          Participant

Ye that’s it Brian. It’s so right and one draw/defeat could cost either team. We just can’t drop any points

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Liverpool had their times and moments like any other Team taking their eye off the ball (forgive the Pun), but I would always assert them as being one of the most Professional Outfits.

Tomorrow is no walk in the park because you Ultimately have to Graft to Achieve Positive Results.

Using that, Klopp makes a Valid Point to the Supporters

Jurgen Klopp tells fans to “stay at home” if they “cannot shout and sing”

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Sean, I still feel there’s a few Twists along this Journey mate, Lose, Draw or Beat Manchester City.

It could be like a Fruit Machine haha πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Adlab
                Participant

You will be top today…………..hopefully only for 3hoursπŸ˜ƒ

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Adlab
                  Participant

Klopp on the semi final

“I heard that they know it since 18 months. I’m not sure what the FA thought. No club from the north west will be part of the semi-finals? I really can’t believe that things like this can happen with all the information you have out there.

“I heard the FA – probably we’ll do it as well – put on some coaches on the road, but what is it, usually four and a half hours to London, it will be then 12 probably because all the coaches are in the same direction. It makes absolutely no sense.

“I’m not sure when they had to decide when is the semi-finals. I think there would have been probably another weekend between the Champions League games. At least then all the fans could have gone to Wembley and now they can’t, or it’s more difficult.

“On the other hand, how I know our people, they will find a way. I’m just really not happy that somebody made it complicated for them. It should be easier to go and see your football team in a semi-final.”

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

Ablab, yeah, I saw that article. Klopp’s got to be careful not to overelaborate what he feels to avoid getting himself into bother with the FA.

He’s right though in my view. Just imagine the traffic in 2 weeks time.

‘They’ didn’t really think about the North with the information they had!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Adlab, haha, I’d be delighted even for a couple of hours πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

We’ve not played the best to be fair. Lukewarm at best before the opener and this is why Klopp emphasized the point about the crowd getting behind the team. The weather hasn’t helped – dullness. Nothing dull though however on Jota’s header – BOOM!

And that was after a good save from Alisson who continues in keeping clean sheets.

One goal never enough though as Watford to be fair to them can cause a surprise so need to be aware.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          sean the sailor
                          Participant

Nil I can’t remember the last time we played brilliantly for 90 mins. We haven’t got going here at all. Alisson saves us again. Like Arsenal, he makes a big save then we score 30 seconds later. We need to up it here. Jones not playing well. Fabhino on early 2nd half for jones and try and kill the game. This is a nervous one.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            sean the sailor
                            Participant

Poor performance but great result. Thiago man of the match. All about winning today . Huge win to go top

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

Liverpool not at the races today but all that matters is the 3 points gained. Over to City now.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Mikus LFC
                                Participant

To be fair, in an awful lot of our 18/19 league winning season games, we weren’t particularly spectacular. So I’m not too worried. We aren’t conceding goals anymore and are less gung-ho – that’s been the key to our recent form. Yes, we can up it, and I’m sure we will at some point, which isn’t a bad thing.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

Looks like Watford, Burnley and Norwich going down.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Nike19
                                    Participant

Best VAR decision I’ve seen for a while. Thank you. Served it’s purpose truly well because we needed the second goal.

It’s been average without the usual zip and individual player performances, but we got the job done imperatively. Tiago Alcantara commendable this afternoon. Alisson, and Fabinho coming off the bench along with Diago Jota. Another vital goal coming from him today, Top Man.

Well, never thought we see ourselves back to the Top even if it may be short-lived.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

Yes Mikus, if really feels like 18/19. Some good battles in recent years between Man City-Liverpool. I can’t hide in vehemently wanting us to give everything we got this season and win Title 20.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

Sean, I was nervous mate, particularly when Watford brough on the subs because I think they were trying to catch us out on the counter thinking we’d be tired/switched off.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

Well, that didn’t take too long haha. 30 plus minutes.

Game Over. It was fun while it lasted πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 64 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.